Re-introduction

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
DeKaFu

Re: Re-introduction

Post by DeKaFu »

RacieB wrote:I have five cats, a border collie, and 14 spiders.
Elaborate. :blink:

Anyway, mine:

Name: DeKaFu, DKFlamey or just Flamey. :P
Rough age: Roughly 19. As in 20.
About Me: Kimbles' sibling. Currently living in rez for university during the week. Big fan of rats, bats, and everything monster-related ranging from nightmare-inducing horror creatures to Digimon. I can draw (monsters, mostly the former kind) and can read a little Japanese, but Kimbles puts me to shame. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else noticed that, besides Kimbles and me, almost everyone here is either 14 or 22? XD

Freaky.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Nickname: Blaziken257 (duh)
About me: Well, I like Nintendo games a lot. My favorite franchises are Telefang (duh), Mario, Donkey Kong Country (and Land), Pokémon, Metroid, and Zelda. Hmmm... what else I can say? I also have a broad interest in computers, and I like photography a little bit too.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Milnivri wrote: Well I guess we need this topic, since not everyone has introduced themselves properly, leading to some "misunderstandings" (like gender mixups)
Rough age (like schooling/adult/etc)
Country (or just the continent or subcontinent if you want)
About Me (just a brief paragraph not relating to Telefang but about your life)

So I'll start:
So introduce yourselves once again in this format:

Name (or just Nickname)
Gender (this is important)

Nick: Milnivri
Rough age: 14
About Me: Well I'm just a (ab)normal kid who goes crazy over computers. I can't say I'm proficient or even advanced in stuff I do, like coding/designing/etc on the computer, but I'm also as bad in real life. :(

Yeaaaa...
Name: Sonic_Girl
Gender: Female (You can tell my avatar and signature HeeHee! :rolleyes: )
About Me: I am an over the top girly-girl with some not so girly tastes in video games. I love anime (Particurly Mahou Shoujo, hence my siganature) I also like to saw Nya and Kawaii a lot, I can be seen as annoying sometimes, but I have been told that I am an awsome friend by those whom I know. I have an obsession over sweet lolita fashion. Oh, and I HATE dubs, particurly 4kids dubs. I always HAVE to see the jap version, or i'm never satsified with an anime.

Wow... I did the longest one... I hope yall don't think that I'm stuck-up for this...

Forgot to put my age, 15!
zzc

Post by zzc »

Name zzc
Gender Its complicated
Rough age adult
Country above singapore
About Me like various oldie games - red alert, tiberian sun, pokemon [up to crystal, it gets so complicated from there on] telefang 1 xD ground control, raiden dx
Merc

Post by Merc »

Wow, this is an old thread. Guess it doesn't hurt now that it has already been bumped.

Name:
Dan, Merc
About Me: I play way too many games to list here, but my all time favourite games are Deus Ex 1 and Half Life: Opposing Force. Telefang and Pokemon deserve a mention too, of course.
Gaming aside, I have interest in pretty much anything tech related. As well as designing levels for games.
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

Name: Demonlemon
Rough age: 22
About Me: I'm a fan of monster collecting and battling games, I read alot, uhhhh, oh and I collect stuff that most people think are worthless(wooden nickels, tokens, insulators)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Demonlemon wrote:I collect stuff that most people think are worthless(wooden nickels, tokens, insulators)
Ever thought about collecting Occlupanids? I've been doing that lately xD
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

That website is amazing, I think I shall start keeping them!
fffafnir(imported)

Post by fffafnir(imported) »

Meh, I've been a lurking anon for a while now. I think I should re-introduce myself...

Name: It's Neoven8tr; though my many nicknames include Neoven, Neo (which are shortenings of my username), Lieutenant Lunch (just some silliness that came from a slip of the tongue), Captain Blind (a taunt directed towards me that backfired), and QP (short for Quasar-Polaris, my self-representative OC). Feel free to add to the list.
Rough age: Mid-teens
Country/Place of residence: Pacific US
About Me: I like dinosaurs. Like, a lot. (Side note: Neovenator is a dinosaur.) I want to graduate from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in paleontology, but I'm fine with just about a billion other backup jobs. As a sort of joke, I started work on a fanmade third game in the KDT series, but then realized I actually wanted to do something like that. I'm working on it realllllllly slowly, but I know exactly what I want to do. But first, I want to make a practice game duo with a friend, and my half is called TVotF (not telling what that stands for).

And, of course, I play video games as well--mostly Nintendo games, but dabs of third-party stuff here and there. I don't own any non-Nintendo consoles (unless a Windows 7 computer counts). I bought the bootleg Diamond in Malaysia (I had the chance to get Jade too, but I didn't, and I really regret it. u_u Oh well.) when I was about six, so that's mostly why I'm here.

and RacieB had nothing to do with me coming back nopenopenope she didn't find my tumblr after I followed her and brung up KDT3 WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT

... Also, if you didn't notice, I tend to ramble on and on a lot. (WHAT IS "BRIEF PARAGRAPH"?) *brick'd* Haha. Hope we can all enjoy curry together or something! xD (<--And can I just say I love these?)