List of bootleg glitches

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Rippin717(imported)

Re: List of bootleg glitches

Post by Rippin717(imported) »

onyxraven wrote:nice new one, when i warp in alice, it crashes :S think i need a way round this....
I have this problem on my R4 card-Lameboy emulator. Did you ever solve this problem?
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

The clock runs 20% faster? It's not in real time. I play the Cartridge version. (Don't ask, I don't have a VBA) Does it still do that on the VBA though? Or just the Cartridge?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I don't own the cartridge version (at least of the bootleg, anyway); I've only played the bootleg on VBA. So, yes, it runs 20% faster on VBA. I actually have no idea if that happens on the actual cartridge. I'm assuming it does, though, since it happens on VBA.
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

I need to go test it out.

*test's it out*

Yes, it does.
fffafnir(imported)

Post by fffafnir(imported) »

As an extension to the "Denjuu can't be nicknamed" thing, I'd like to point out that names carry through evolution chains. What your Denjuu's name is will be its name forever, even if it wasn't nicknamed.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

One annoying glitch for me is that. By no nicknaming you can not have updated name of Denjuu. <Like for all new Denjuu from KTD2> When you got number of GUMI you must have GUMI even after evolution.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

It's not quite a glitch, they did it like that on purpose though I really don't understand why. Even in the manga, Crypto is called Crypto even though he's actually Cryptoride for almost the entire story >_> Same thing with Suguri still being called that after he evolves.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

I do not read manga. But I think that must be great. So sad that TELEFANG do not have anime. But Who Knows.