Re: Denjuu in my Pokemon Hack.

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

DaVince wrote:Those tunes from your previous post kick ass. You made these? Awesome work. Good instrumentation choices. :)
Thank you DaVince for your comment. It was good that you like those instruments. I keep Denjuu World music in typical Denjuu Games Style. And even with Pokemon game instruments I can do great effect. Now working for Introduce theme for Team Inakumi.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST. BUT

~~~~DIALY NEWS~~~~

1. New Denjuu Entered to the game. I rid off LUVDISC <Which is Completly Useless pokemon> And put on their place KANZOU. In my game KANZOU have ICE type and he live somewhere in Ice Sector of the Sephre Island.

2. Rex is only one in the game to obtain. He was on lvl 15 on Matsukiyo Lab.

3. Team Imakuni fully added to game. With their Excutive outfits. Kanzou is also Denjuu which they want get.

4. All Denjuu Fully maded <Even with Kanzou> Now i need put rest of the music and write scripts.

5. Somewhere on Sephre Island we can meet SHIGEKI. He challenge us for Telefang Battle. He is only one T-Fanger with more than 3 Denjuu on Him party. I take him starter from SPEED VERSION <Reason is Easy. No Crypto in my game. But I add Fungus>

~~~~~~PLANS AND ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION~~~~~~

1. What are you think to change SMEARGLE <which is too useless Pokemon> for another single one like GUMI, BASHOU, KAYA ,first forme of RUSCUS or GENTIANA?

2. Matsukiyo Battle? You want it? I have take the Matsukiyo Battle sprite. I can put Matsukiyo battle if you want XD

3. Shiny Rex Event? I mean about put somewhere Shiny Rex sprite which is looking like Crypto <As RacieB want XD> What are you think about it?

4. More Denjuu? (If yes... Give proposition of Pokemon to change for them)

5. Add items from KTD2? I mean about items that can restore Health or PP <I use empty Item Places for include it.>