walk-through-wall gameshark?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
lpoi(imported)

Re: walk-through-wall gameshark?

Post by lpoi(imported) »

not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but may i have the walk-through-wall code? the Dimenza's Mansion is giving me a hard time.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

The code is 01038EC9. While this code will let you walk through walls, you won't be able to walk diagonally. Also, sprites will be motionless (and they won't go away until you turn the code off, so it is possible for them to wrap around the other side of the screen), and you won't be able to interact with them while the code is on. Additionally, you won't find any wild Denjuu while the code is active. And finally, warps will be unusable until the code is switched off and you scroll to another acre. Keep all this in mind while the code is active.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

It's also important to note that you can go through the entire game turning the WTW code on/off, but you have to trigger plot flags to be able to proceed through certain parts (eg you can't find or fight Doomsday if you don't fight Sanaeba, etc.)
lpoi(imported)

Post by lpoi(imported) »

thanks for the info!
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Using This at the begining of game causing exploring HUMAN WORLD and stuck there with Kuribute. So I think that cheat is great. But I've found strange thing. Why is a lot of ONLY TREE and ONLY ROCK acres? It good place to put extra village.
Superjustinbros(imported)

Post by Superjustinbros(imported) »

Bad idea to try and venture out into areas you're not supposed to visit till much later. I tried venturing out into the south-western region of the main over world, only to find a Denjuu five levels higher than my Crypto that nearly OHKO's the poor dude.

You're better off unlocking some of the secret Denjuu first and placing them as your main Denjuu. Ah well, at least the game still records what parts of the OW I visit in the START map even with the code on.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Superjustinbros wrote:Ah well, at least the game still records what parts of the OW I visit in the START map even with the code on.
It's actually the only way to "complete" the map, as there are a couple sectors that don't get filled in during the course of the game. Mainly stuff around Pepperi Mountain.