Pokémon Diamond & Jade 2 in 1

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
ultranawak(imported)

Re: Pokémon Diamond & Jade 2 in 1

Post by ultranawak(imported) »

Hi everyone.

My girlfriend have found a card of Pokémon Diamond & Jade 2 in 1 at a local market and she was looking for some information about what it was.
After few research on google, we found this forum talking about the same game (bootleg it seems).
This is why i register to ask for your help.

The card is working and is strange : you need to call your pokemon on a phone if they want to fight for you x)

It seems your are all expert in bootleg so maybe you can tell us how much this card can be sell ?

Here a picture of the card :

http://imgur.com/W6IZfmq

Thank you for your help and i'm sorry about my english and if i put this thread at the wrong place.

Sincerely, ultranawak
ultranawak(imported)

Post by ultranawak(imported) »

Is anybody here to answer to our question? ^^
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

These forums go a little unchecked by a lot of people, unfortunately...

That looks and sounds like Telefang alright. Never seen a dual cart like that before myself, either!
GoldenPower(imported)

Post by GoldenPower(imported) »

WOW, I have never seen that cartridge before! you have a pretty rare game in your hands!

also, Pokémon DIamond/Jade are bootlegs versions of Keitai denjuu Telefang, for if u ask

hmmmm, about a price for it..... I can´t answer that, try to sell it in a auction, maybe someone is interested!