Daigasso! Band Brothers

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
DeKaFu

Re: Daigasso! Band Brothers

Post by DeKaFu »

I dunno if anyone here is familiar with it, but Daigasso! Band Brothers was a Japan-only DS music game. Basically, it was different from other music games because each song was divided into 8 instruments tracks and you'd get to play every instrument for every song. The music is basically midi-ish but there's so many songs that it's entirely worth it. There's J-pop, classical music and music from lots of other Nintendo games (like Zelda, Pokemon, F-zero, etc..). They also released an expansion pack with even more songs.

It also has an extensive midi-editor built in that lets you make your own songs. You could put in Telefang music!

And the other cool thing is you can have up to 8 people playing different instruments in the same song off a single cart, via wireless.

It's basically one of my favourite DS games ever. :D I got it when it first came out and played almost nothing else for months.

Anyway, they just announced a sequel coming out this June. Apparently it's going to let you download something like 100 extra songs via wifi. :D I'm going to import ASAP.

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2008/04/09/band-br...nloadable-jams/