Re: Pokémon Jade Title Screen!

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
LiamBrady(imported)

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

Nintenerd542 sent me this picture!
It's the long wanted title screen for Jade ;D
Thank you Nintenerd542!
You're an angel.

The background is white...
The Forest Spirit doesn't have the thingies at its back.
Well, well.
Rixorster(imported)

Post by Rixorster(imported) »

You could've asked me for that, I've had the game for about ~1.5 years now. Ya want any screens from Jade/Diamond?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Wow... I can't believe it. That looks almost as bad as the Diamond one. That white background is extremely boring, the deer looks almost as stupid as the poorly drawn snake, and the word "JADE" looks so un-Pokémon. And un-Telefang for that matter.

By the way, can you take at least one screenshot of the dialogue? I noticed that bootleggers are often inconsistent with things (such as the everchanging box art and the Boundary/Ken/Kate issue), and I am curious if the text is different in Jade too. Also, can you take a picture of the intro (when you don't press Start at all)? I want to see if the colors are still glitched like in Diamond.
LiamBrady(imported)

Rixorster wrote: You could've asked me for that, I've had the game for about ~1.5 years now. Ya want any screens from Jade/Diamond?
Oh! Sorry :o
I can remove the thread if ya want to...
Screens would be nice :)
LiamBrady(imported)

Blaziken257 wrote: Wow... I can't believe it. That looks almost as bad as the Diamond one. That white background is extremely boring, the deer looks almost as stupid as the poorly drawn snake, and the word "JADE" looks so un-Pokémon. And un-Telefang for that matter.

By the way, can you take at least one screenshot of the dialogue? I noticed that bootleggers are often inconsistent with things (such as the everchanging box art and the Boundary/Ken/Kate issue), and I am curious if the text is different in Jade too. Also, can you take a picture of the intro (when you don't press Start at all)? I want to see if the colors are still glitched like in Diamond.
The colors are the same...
The only new thing is the title screen.
The rest is just like speed
ignaciokidscool(imported)

Post by ignaciokidscool(imported) »

very good picture

i congratulation the screenshot and the information

thanks
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

LOL! This is Horrible. I like oryginal Keitai Denjuu Telefang or Pokemon Diamnod <I think About GBC Diamond>. Sure. I create my own pokemon versions. The best is Pokemon Dirty Sun! In there you can cath Kuribu!
AnjiosiFan2265(imported)

Post by AnjiosiFan2265(imported) »

I have that game too, in the 2-in-1 cartridge, I could actually show you the game choosing menu. :D