A great debate, this is.

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Blizzardoom(imported)

Re: A great debate, this is.

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

For those of you who are fans of the medarot series *cough*KIMBLES*cough* I want to know: What's your favorite type of model? WEA? KWG? KBT? I gotta know! As for me, I'm fan of the KWG series myself. They got great melee skills and speed to boot! But there's one in particular that really fascinates me: The Sonic Stag! With an awesome medachange (a jet-like craft) and a sword sharp enough to pierce even the strongest of metals Sonic Stag is the go-to guy! (In my book. XD)
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

I think you should've put this in the already-excisting edarot thread. But since this thread's here anyway, I might aswell post.
I agree with you that KWG is awesome. But I like the STG model better, I don't know why, as I see myself more like a KWG kind of guy.

I'm so messed up and complex :)
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Your probably right. xD But oh wells. I guess if the staff has a problem with it they can take care of it right...?

A lot of people are messed up and complex. But what's wrong with that? :P
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I have nothing against more Medarot topics, personally. XD

I really like Rollstar, which is a RAY-type. It's a lobster with rollerskate feet that shoots lasers from its claws. XD It's english name is "Stingray", even though it obviously isn't based on one... D:

I generally prefer the Kabuto versions because they're more canon, but I've come to appreciate the KWG types more recently. Having one part for scanning means your team can use more innacurate attacks, like lasers. XD And Dorcus's Medachange in Medarot 4 gives him both anti-air and anti-sea attacks, which is awesome. *nod*