What foreign language video games do you own?

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
SM-dood(imported)

Re: What foreign language video games do you own?

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

Well, I just wanted to know what foreign-language videogames you guys all own (though I'm sure a lot of it will be Natsume stuff :P)

As for me, the only foreign-language one I own is the original Telefang Speed.

Edit: Moved to Other Games section. --Blaziken257
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

All.
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I own a copy telefang 1 speed myself and (if engrish counts) The infamous Pokemon Diamond.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I've got quite a few in japanese... I learned most of my japanese just from playing video games. >_>;

Let's see... For Gameboy I have Telefang 1 and 2 Power, Bugsite Beta and Dino Device 1 Red. My sister has all of the opposite versions. XD Besides that I have Pokemon G/S/C and Puzzle Challenge, Medarot 1, 4, Cardrobottle and Navi, and both Bistro Recipe games.

I have a Wonderswan Swancrystal, which was a Japan-only system that competed with the GBC. XD My sister has more games for hers, but so far I've got...
Digimon D-1 Tamers (A proper Digimon RPG)
Final Fantasy IV (The only FF I've really played)
Guilty Gear Petit 2 (A fighting game, pretty much the same as console versions but SD)
Bistro Recipe (Very different from the GBC games)
Riviera: The Promised Land (A really stylish RPG. There's an english remake for GBA and PSP, but I like the Wonderswan version best.)

For Gamecube we got Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen (Clash of Ninja) 3 and 4, which just happened to be the only ones not to get english releases once the series got licensed. (Wow, that was a while back...) They're actually pretty great fighting games, even though I'm not into Naruto as much anymore...
I also have Doubutsu no Mori e+, which is a neat Japan-only upgraded version of Animal Crossing. It basically streamlined the game and added a ton of new content and features, some of which made it into the DS game later. XD It's the best one they made IMO.

For DS... I've got Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars, which are crossover fighting games featuring all of the big Shonen Jump manga series, and Super Robot Wars W, which is a crossover strategy RPG featuring a ton of different Mecha shows. XD There's no way they're ever coming out in english because of copyrights, which is really a shame because SRW is especially awesome.
We also have some music games and their sequels, namely Daigasso! Band Brothers (a Stepmania sort of game that's really really good, where you actually play the different parts in the songs) and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (the game that was heavily localized into Elite Beat Agents). Besides that, Rockman ZX, and Medarot DS. :D

I guess that's a lot, but you asked. XD Here's a picture of most of them.
I think it's safe to say that about half of the games I play right now are in japanese...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

This is all I can recall for now:

Super Mario Land 2 (GB)
Bugsite Alpha Version (GBC)
Telefang Power Version (GBC)
Telefang 2 Power Version (GBA)
Dino Device 2 Pheonix Version (GBA)
Dino Device 2 Dragon Version (GBA)
Emerald Dragon (SNES)
Final Fantasy 4 (WSC)
Tales of Phantasia (PS1)
Pokemon Colosseum (GC)
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (GC)
Puzzle Bobble Pocket (PSP)
Lumines (PSP)

All are in Japanese.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Wow, some of you have a lot of foreign games.

Not counting emulators, the only two foreign language games I own are the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 for GBA (you know, the Lost Levels) and Telefang Power. The former is almost entirely in English though. :P

I have countless more foreign games in emulator form, though, but there are too many to mention... (Although I've been playing some Pokémon games in Spanish lately... don't ask.)
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

I have all the International Final Fantasy's, The Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk and Telefang Speed Limited on GBA. I've never played it XD
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

How come you've never played it if you own it?
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

Never got motivated. Though I plan to play it sometime. I keep going off and playing other games.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

All of my games. Except Pooh Bear and Harry Potter (long time ago). Which are in Dutch. So yeah.

I prefer english over dutch, actually. But I don't have any 'foreign to english people' games. Except Pooh Bear. lol
I did download legally obtain acquire Japanese Pokemon Emerald before it came out in english. And I downloaded legally obtained acquired Japanese pokemon platinum so I could get Jirachi.

Thank you, Andwhyisit.