The nds pokemon games

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Dino DragonX(imported)

Re: The nds pokemon games

Post by Dino DragonX(imported) »

What do you think there will be a new nds pokemon games.
Or you can post what you think about the nds pokemon games!! B)
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Umm well Platinum is coming out.
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

There's a new Mystery Dungeon installment coming out too (not too soon though).
Which is good news for me because I'm rather bored by the mainstream Pokemon games, but love the MD series (I mean the plots, you would never have known it was Pokemon. THEY HAVE PLOTS! :DDD).

Plus I heard there's going to be a GS remake (possibly for the DS).
No promises.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I like MD a lot, too.

And no, there isn't going to be a GS remake. Oh well.
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

shame... i realy liked johto they were one of the best pokemon games i played also i would like to see cyndaquil in another sprite again
Dino DragonX(imported)

Post by Dino DragonX(imported) »

jonic the hedgehog wrote: shame... i realy liked johto they were one of the best pokemon games i played also i would like to see cyndaquil in another sprite again
the newer pokemon games will have new pokemons and so cyndaquil and the othere older pokemons will not be in there!! :angry:
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Technically, there is no confirmation if there will or won't be G/S remakes. Nintendo have set a precedent with FireRed and LeafGreen - which no one really saw coming until Game Freak/Nintendo officially announced them as little 10th anniversary fanservice remakes. The franchise has been not-so-subtly dropping hints to a G/S remake for a long time now - both in the games (the appearance of Jasmine, the Secret Potion, etc) and the anime (Marina everywhere. >>; ). Who knows - they might be working on something right under our noses without leaking information. Wouldn't jump to any conclusions if I were you.

Also, Dino DragonX, tone down the aggression. You DO realize that the newer games still do have the older species in them, don't you? Granted, they aren't always directly obtainable - sometimes it requires quite a bit of creative trading, but they're there alright. The same would be for any next generation of PokeMon games.