What is Your biggest mess-up in pokemon?

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Espeon(imported)

Re: What is Your biggest mess-up in pokemon?

Post by Espeon(imported) »

Locololo wrote:my biggest screwup was when i had crystal i released my bayleef that really all i can think off
Why would you do that? :huh:
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

Emulating my 4th-gen game. I lost a couple of Pokémon in emulator crashes due to save corruption or something, and now I have little chance of transferring any of those Pokémon to my 5th-gen cartridge (something I thought would be relatively easy, which turns out only to be that way in theory).
Blaziken257 wrote:My first Charizard had Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Cut, and Ember. How diverse!
Same here. XD
Only I think I actually overwrote Ember with Rage, leaving mine with no Fire-type attacks at all for a while.
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

Trying to do shiny RNG captures without a timer and having to make do with sucky IV's. Mashing A is not the way to go; I wasted hours.
Curryboy(imported)

Post by Curryboy(imported) »

I wasted my Masterball on a very common pokemon. I said Oh, Crap! O.O WHY?!?!?! Lol, but it was on accident though.
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

Espeon wrote:
Locololo wrote:my biggest screwup was when i had crystal i released my bayleef that really all i can think off
Why would you do that? :huh:
no idea to be honest, i guess release could've meant become better or something in my mind.
fffafnir(imported)

Post by fffafnir(imported) »

Teaching my modest Swampert Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, and Dive. I had no idea how weak HM's were or what natures meant. And I fed it a lot of spicy Pokeblocks. FAIL. At least she is now a happy Special sweeper on my copy of Black...
Espeon(imported)

Can someone tell me what all the natures do, I never learned!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

In general, they increase one stat (other than HP) by 10%, and decrease another stat by 10%, although there are 5 natures that do nothing. Here's a more detailed explanation:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
Vitor(imported)

Post by Vitor(imported) »

In Gold I encountered all 3 legendary dogs though because my pokemon were already level 99 at the time I ended up killing them when I intended to weaken them. Story of my life.
Espeon(imported)

Haha! Nice avatar, I have Funboost's sprite here: http://espeonz4ever.deviantart.com/gallery/31900461?offset=24#/d45v0vr
Blaziken257 wrote:In general, they increase one stat (other than HP) by 10%, and decrease another stat by 10%, although there are 5 natures that do nothing. Here's a more detailed explanation:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature
Oh no! My Shiny Meinshao has sassy, I need quiet!