Re: My Digimon Collection.

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
DeKaFu

Post by DeKaFu »

Since I have been pleasently surprised by the number of Digimon fans on this board, I figured it'd be a cool place to show off my Japanese Digimon merchandise collection. It's not the most complete, but I've got a lot of cool stuff.
I originally took the pictures for a Digimon Electronics board, so I'm missing most of my cards/figures/plushies from it.

Most of my collection, including my Swancrystal.

Electronics, vaguely in order from left to right:
D-scanner ver. 2.0 (black)
Pendulum Progress ver. 1.0 Dragon's Roar (blue and gold)
Pendulum Progress ver. 2.0 Armageddon Army (dark blue and black)
Digivice iC ver. 201 (black and purple)
D-3 ver. 1 (black)
Pendulum ver. 5.5 Metal Empire (gold, in box)
D-Terminal
Digimon Mini ver. 1 (grey)

Manuals for D-terminal, D-3 and Penprogs. I don't know if anyone remembers/ever heard of Megchan, of Megchan's Digimon Sekai (the first major digimon encyclopedia online), but both the D-3 and D-terminal were previously hers. She was cool enough to find the manuals later and mail them seperately.

The thing on the left is a "Digimon Cage", protective case for Digimon Pendulums. I have the box for it at home, but not pictured. On the right is my Pendulum 5.5. It's supposedly a special edition, since 5.5 doesn't normally come in gold/silver colours. Instructions are in chinese/english, but it seems to be entirely legit.

Wonderswan Swancrystal with Digimon Connector attached. It lets you connect a V-pet or Pendulum to a few Digimon games in order to battle them. Below are a few promo cards. Zeed Millenniumon came with Brave Tamer, the one beside it came with Digimon Card ver. Wonderswan, and the blue card came with a Beelzebumon Blast mode D-real. There's also a Cyberdramon dog tag that came with Brave Tamer.

Japanese D-terminal hooked up to my Wonderswan via Wonderswan link cable. You could trade Digimentals and Digimon between the D-terminal and D-1 Tamers. You can also connect the D-terminal to the D-3 via the link cable and store all your Digimentals in it. So cool, guys. D:

My Wonderswan games, plus Digimon Story.
Left to right:
Digimon Adventure 02: D-1 Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
Digital Monster Card Game ver. Wonderswan
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5

Digimon Story is for DS.

More Japanese Digimon stuff I don't have pictures of, but could take some if anyone is interested:

D-real figurines: Growmon, Taomon, Rapidmon, Sakuyamon, Beelzebumon, Beelzebumon Blast mode
Two starter decks of cards
Two adorable UFO plushies: Fladramon and Horusmon
Three more plushies: Agumon, Greymon and Metalgreymon.

Kimbles also has a few things, including a Pendulum 1.0 and another Digimon Mini ver 1.

I also have some American toys/Digivices, but they're frankly not as cool. :rolleyes:

Feel free to post your own Digimon/Pokémon/Telefang/whatever collections in here too, so I don't feel all awkward and alone. D:
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Epic WIN.

... my collection of everything is quite miserable, I'm a born money hoarder and emulator... I recently got a DS, through, and I have a few games for it. I'd love to get hold of a game boy and boot up some retro action XDD I may steal Telefang 2 from ebay or somewhere.