first shiny pokemon

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Caryh13(imported)

Re: first shiny pokemon

Post by Caryh13(imported) »

please dont say common shiny pokemon like red gyrosado (cant spell correct) or silver lapra.

mine was blue Subborn in pokemon GOLD it look AWESOME.

whats your?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Shiny caterpie. My sister caught it on her game, during the bug catching contest.

Myself I once saw a shiny pokemon in my game, was like "OMG YES!", then (if I recall correctly) I realised that I was out of pokeballs...
Espeon(imported)

Post by Espeon(imported) »

My first shiny Pokemon was a Meinfoo. I was like, finally! Funny I just got a female snivy to be with my male one and I when to a random town (dragonspirl tower) and found it. I ownly had a shiny hacked Dragonite (Ebay Hs) that I used to cheat and my snivy. Good thing it was night! (dusk ball) and my brother hasn't found one yet. Ha, I also got a +o combee with only one dive ball and over leveled pkmn to catch it with! Meinshao is now in my team.
fffafnir(imported)

Post by fffafnir(imported) »

Yellow Buizel! I was randomly running through the grass in Soul Silver with a Lv.12 Dratini and the Sinnoh music on. Then I saw a yellow Buizel and freaked out. His name is Blizzard and he was my 2nd Lv.100.
Caryh13(imported)

sweett!
Lord Boo(imported)

Post by Lord Boo(imported) »

My first shiny Pokemon (excluding the Red Gyarados) was a bit... erm... weird. It was a Lv. 30 Hypno, I captured it at the forest from the third Sevii Island, during the little girl event (I had A LOT of luck). It's color was pink and I had it in my Pokemon Leaf Green cartridge (unfortunately, I lost the game ToT). Hahah, I wanted to have a shiny Pokemon on my GBA, so I finally found it xD

Greetings ^^

Postdata: Yeah, it's not a joke, my first shiny Pokemon was a pink Hypno xD
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

The first shiny I encountered was a magikarp which I caught and named lucky in pokemon diamond.
My most favorite shiny ever was an Ariados I also caught in diamond, nicknamed him kuh-kuh for some reason and also raised him to level 100. Sadly I put him in pokemon ranch on the wii ,and, as I sold my wii a while ago he is lost forever..... :(
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

My first one was a green Ursaring from Gold Version. I caught it over a decade ago, and I believe I still have it today, in my Pokémon Stadium 2 cart (so that I wouldn't lose it if my Gold's battery were to die one day).
Caryh13(imported)

i always want a shiny flygon :(
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Still chugging along with no random shiny~

Yeah, guess I'm just unlucky or something.