racieb.ggmedia expired?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Blaziken257

Re: racieb.ggmedia expired?

Post by Blaziken257 »

You can always use a free host, like Geocities or Freewebs. Hopefully you still have the content on your hard drive...
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, but Geocities, Freewebs and simmiliar just plain suck. So many adveristings and the adress sucks. If I'd use a free host, I'd use a czech one :DD
Still, there's basicly just really little TEXT adveristing bar at the top, no popups and you get a nice adress *.ic.cz or simmilar. The bad side is that you have to know Czech d:

Still, I'm not here to rant, but to offer hosting on my site.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Actually if you wait a bit longer I will get you the hosting you need. The cave story site, forums, and other sites are changing hosts. I was offered the opportunity to host a website with SkyeWelse. It will not cost him any extra, so hold on until we switch over and I will get your site back online. (It will be with Bluehost btw)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

It's not really up to me what happens with it, the domain belongs to my brother =\
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote: It's not really up to me what happens with it, the domain belongs to my brother =\
You can always move your files to another domain. Just tell me your top 5 domain name options and I'll email/pm you your new ftp details for re-uploading the site after we make the move. I can also give you a php-based redirect from the original domain to the new domain if it comes back online. Your call though.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

If the timing wasn't so bad I might take you up on it, but I'm gonna be 4000+ miles away from my computer for two months =S
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote: If the timing wasn't so bad I might take you up on it, but I'm gonna be 4000+ miles away from my computer for two months =S
Well tell me when you are ready.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yes, better go with Andwhy, I'm not that experinced with this.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

It would be a subdomain by the looks, so it would possibly be something like "http://telefang.miraigamer.net/" or "http://racieb.miraigamer.net/telefang/".
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I think the site's back up now..?