Bootleg game that pirates sound effects from Telefang 1

Talk about bootleg games in this forum.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Bootleg game that pirates sound effects from Telefang 1

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

It's another bootleg game by V.Fame the same company that made Shi Kong Xing Shou. It's called Digimon Ruby and during battles you can hear sound effects from Telefang 1, I think? Someone also mentions it in one of the comments on the video. The trees and bushes in the game looked very familiar, and it might just be that they're pirated from Golden Sun although I can't say for sure. Also, the town theme is recycled from Shi Kong Xing Shou (if you've seen/played the game you'll recognise it as the theme you hear in the town the hero starts off in). Only sounds from Telefang 1 appear to have been pirated in this game, but surprisingly nothing else has. The english translation is also very bad in this game and appears to have been translated literally from Chinese.

Here's the video for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqqjA-5r_2c
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

Either they can't do their own effects or too lazy *so,they are lazier than me 0_o*
Selyte(imported)

Post by Selyte(imported) »

Yes they are the same sounds effect o_o
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Hey, at least they know good-quality sound effects when they hear them.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I forgot to mention before, but this game is called Digimon Rury (maybe they were going for Ruby?). It's related to another hack that V.Fame did called Digimon Saphire (yes, the title only has one 'p' in Sapphire x3), which has equally bad engrish-y dialogue too. Only this game uses stuff from Telefang though.