American Idol

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: American Idol

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I LITERALLY CRIED!!!! Adam should have won (My opinion! Please don't flame me Kris fans...). I'm just curious about what other people thought.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Ugh. Sorry, but I am over "reality tv". Reality tv shows are the dregs of all television viewing.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: Ugh. Sorry, but I am over "reality tv". Reality tv shows are the dregs of all television viewing.
I know what you mean. American Idol is the only reality tv show I like or can stand. But I wish Adam won...
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, as Andwhy said...
There are some reality shows on the TV here (and all are equally terrible), but I heard the American ones are even worse o.O D:

... what is American Idol even about? I'm not sure I want to know \:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

My mom LOVES American Idol and was completely outraged that Adam didn't win. She kept telling me all about it even though she knows I have absolutely no interest whatsoever T_T"" I'm just glad the season's over now so she'll stop blaring her tv every time it comes on, I shouldn't be able to hear that from across the house.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Wow... I thought there would be at least SOME intrest because I thought that American Idol was really popular :( . The truth is, I just watched it for Adam :D , I usaully don't care about Idol <_< .
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, we're pretty much an isolated community XD