Where i can download Telefang Midis?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Where i can download Telefang Midis?

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

I create Telefang Game on Rpg Maker 2003. And i have a question. Where i can get Telefang Midis. Well...... Tulunk Vilige without oryginal Midi is worst.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I personally would recomend Game Maker. I'm still learning how to use it (I'm new to gamemaking) I have sampled RPGmaker XP, you have to pay 40$ after the free trial to keep using it, one reason I switched considering Game Make let's you use the free version as long as you want, and you can sell the games you make! (As long as you made ALL of the content and doesn't infringe copy rights.) Plus it just costs 20$ for the full version! Anyway just use game maker! Using your own content on it is WAAY easier to do the RPGmaker! Just my recommendation though. You could use the music files on RacieB's site if you really want,(DON'T use them without permission! If you do though, I asked her if I could use some of her art for a video I'm making, and she said yes, so permission shouldn't be hard to get.)
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote: I personally would recomend Game Maker. I'm still learning how to use it (I'm new to gamemaking) I have sampled RPGmaker XP, you have to pay 40$ after the free trial to keep using it, one reason I switched considering Game Make let's you use the free version as long as you want, and you can sell the games you make! (As long as you made ALL of the content and doesn't infringe copy rights.) Plus it just costs 20$ for the full version! Anyway just use game maker! Using your own content on it is WAAY easier to do the RPGmaker! Just my recommendation though. You could use the music files on RacieB's site if you really want,(DON'T use them without permission! If you do though, I asked her if I could use some of her art for a video I'm making, and she said yes, so permission shouldn't be hard to get.)
Sorry but using game maker over rpg maker for the purpose of creating an RPG is a bad choice. You would be creating 80% (that's an estimation btw) of the rpg engine from scratch.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote: I personally would recomend Game Maker. I'm still learning how to use it (I'm new to gamemaking) I have sampled RPGmaker XP, you have to pay 40$ after the free trial to keep using it, one reason I switched considering Game Make let's you use the free version as long as you want, and you can sell the games you make! (As long as you made ALL of the content and doesn't infringe copy rights.) Plus it just costs 20$ for the full version! Anyway just use game maker! Using your own content on it is WAAY easier to do the RPGmaker! Just my recommendation though. You could use the music files on RacieB's site if you really want,(DON'T use them without permission! If you do though, I asked her if I could use some of her art for a video I'm making, and she said yes, so permission shouldn't be hard to get.)
Sorry but using game maker over rpg maker for the purpose of creating an RPG is a bad choice. You would be creating 80% (that's an estimation btw) of the rpg engine from scratch.
Oh... like I said in my post, new to gamemaking :( . At least I know now. Thanks. I REALLY want to find a gamemaker that would let me sell my games. I have plenty of ideas for RPGs (Mainly all magical girl stuff but...) Thanks Andwhyisit :) . Do you know of a gamemaker other then the one I'm using that would let me sell my games?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote: Oh... like I said in my post, new to gamemaking :( . At least I know now. Thanks. I REALLY want to find a gamemaker that would let me sell my games. I have plenty of ideas for RPGs (Mainly all magical girl stuff but...) Thanks Andwhyisit :) . Do you know of a gamemaker other then the one I'm using that would let me sell my games?
Oh, you are after game making software that will allow you to sell your games? Well I do not know of an rpg maker that will allow you to sell your own games. Unfortunately you will have to stick with other game making programs if you wish to sell your stuff.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

RPG Makers 2000, 2003 (or whatever), XP and VX all allow you to sell your games.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sanky wrote: RPG Makers 2000, 2003 (or whatever), XP and VX all allow you to sell your games.
Really? I didn't know that.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Sanky wrote: RPG Makers 2000, 2003 (or whatever), XP and VX all allow you to sell your games.
I checked their site, they don't :( .

http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/features.html

Check the bottom of the page.

Off topic but... TELEFANG SMILEIES!!!!!!!!!!! :crypto: :crypto: :crypto: :rex: :rex: :rex: :fungus: :fungus: :fungus:
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

wrote:Save your completed game as a game disk and you can burn it onto a CD-ROM to give to your friends or distribute it over the Internet for other gamers to enjoy. You can even market your creations as shareware.
I would think that most editors that generate standalone games wouldn't stop you from selling them... *shrug*
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Kimbles wrote:
wrote:Save your completed game as a game disk and you can burn it onto a CD-ROM to give to your friends or distribute it over the Internet for other gamers to enjoy. You can even market your creations as shareware.
I would think that most editors that generate standalone games wouldn't stop you from selling them... *shrug*
I'm just not willing to risk it. I was planning on selling my games online via cafepress.com or lulu.com, still haven't decided which one. Does anyone know of a game maker that would let me sell my games? If there's not one other then game maker, well I know it would require a lot more work, but I would just feel better selling games made by a game maker that would let you then possibly facing a law suit.