Pokemon Jade on GBA?!

Talk about bootleg games in this forum.
TulunkBeast(imported)

Re: Pokemon Jade on GBA?!

Post by TulunkBeast(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote: Also, was I seeing things, or did I see a still image of the Pokémon Jade GBC title screen at the very beginning of the game?
Yeah, It is the same, although this P.C dosen't have sound right now, did it have the same voice that plays at the title of the GBC ones?
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I think bootleggers pirating each others bootleg games is a pretty common thing, so perhaps it's not a surprise that the Pokemon Jade title may have been taken from another Chinese pirater. Unless the maker of this game actually made the Pokemon Diamond/Jade hack in the first place?

EDIT: I found a picture of the Diamond cartridge that is partner to this particular Jade one. Apparently it is a hack of Tiny Toons Adventure: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatwouldbeseven/536868661/
xxcutesnakeyxx(imported)

Post by xxcutesnakeyxx(imported) »

Hi there, I am the owner/seller of this game and I just posted some box scans here: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/7197315/1/

Hope it's helpful!

EDIT: I'm sorry about reviving the thread, read the rules a few days ago but completely forgot about the 1 month rule. I now can't delete this post, but if a mod would that would be great. Sorry again!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Don't worry about it ^^

It's ok to bump up topics if there's a valid point to your post, or a big update. Glad you could find us on the forum, and thanks for posting about the bootlegs, it's always intriguing to see new and possible Telefang related ones.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Yeah, we're a small forum and sometimes don't get topic bumps for a very long time, it's nothing to worry about.