Did you know?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Tara-chan(imported)

Re: Did you know?

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

I was browsing Facebook and I actually found a fan page about Keitai Denjuu Telefang!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keitai-Denju-Telefang/26554630796?ref=search&sid=1851441546.1020579089..1 (If it doesn't pop up just go to the search bar and type in "Telefang" to find it)

If anyone has a Facebook they can become a fan of it if they want! I sure did.
That's all. I thought you guys should know... or if you have something against Facebook then I'm sorry for posting this ^^;

~Tara
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I dislike Facebook, but since I have it, why not.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hmmm... interesting. A Facebook page about... a video game? That's pretty weird, but cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook page, so I can't become a fan of it on Facebook.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

wrote:...are also unavailable, but the roms are free to play on the PC and for anyone willing to take the time...
*sigh*
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Well.. that's technically true but yeah >>;

I'd join if I had a Facebook profile but I've already vowed never to get one, especially after my mom recently signed up and it's all she ever talks about now >XP
Tara-chan(imported)

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
wrote:...are also unavailable, but the roms are free to play on the PC and for anyone willing to take the time...
*sigh*
Where does it say that? O.o;