Re: Please,help me with ebay lot

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230629938125&fromMakeTrack=true

Can anyone win this lot for me [IF PRICE WILL BE NOT VERY HIGH...BIDDERS ALWAYS COME IN LAST MOMENT...AND I CAN'T PAY MORE THAN 10$ without shipping FOR IT] and,when it will arrive,resend it to me?
I even can't contact him to ask(((I wanted to convince him to sell it to me and end auction early(((
I'll pay after winning.
Auction end soon,and has few things I want soo much...
And by theway,Thursday is my birthday)
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but you can't really beg sellers on ebay to end auctions for you. You have to follow the rules of ebay just like everyone else. If you're unable to bid on something you want, that's just too bad. If sellers ended auctions just because someone wanted them to, it wouldn't be very fair for everyone else who wanted to bid on the item. Besides, you can't 'convince' someone to end it, it would seem a little shady to a buyer on ebay unless they say in their description that they specifically accept offers like that.

Your request is very unusual by the way. At first, I thought you might be asking for something Telefang related ^^
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

It's very against eBay's rules to ask a seller to end early, plus just rude in the first place. It'd be depriving other potential bidders a chance at the item, and not allowing the seller a chance to recieve the item's full value.

I know,know...People do it often and because of it I lost few things I wanted(
KenjutheDenjuu
I searched for telefang,found nothing [cause I don't need games-but I want toys)))or manga],then searched pony{I am ponygolic,lol)))},found it.
By the way,do anybody here know japanese?
And-Kenju,can you help me with ebay?)
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Sorry, but I can't help you with bidding on ebay ^^;

The best place to find Telefang things are Japanese sites, since anything Telefang related is exceedingly rare on ebay. You could always use a translator like babelfish or Google translate, since those will translate Japanese text and webpages for you.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Don't try to convince him to end early. You should instead try and ask him about shipping to Russia.

andwhyisit
I can't contact him,that's a problem(((
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

If you have an eBay account, just hit the "Ask a question" link. (If you don't have an account then I'm confused as to why you'd be searching for stuff you can't buy in the first place..?)

*sigh*RacieB,you really think I'm so stupid?I CAN'T contact him-only people from USA can write to him...
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Hey, there's no need to be rude. Racie was only trying to help you ^^;

I think it would be best for you to leave the items for now if you're not able to bid on it or contact the seller, since there's nothing you can do.