Denjuu vs Digimon vs Pokemon

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
RacieB

Re: Denjuu vs Digimon vs Pokemon

Post by RacieB »

Er.. I don't follow Digimon at all and even I know they aren't limited to the digital world. And what the hell does "electric" mean? Denjuu are living creatures (they come from a parallel dimension or something along those lines) whose powers are derived from bioelectromagnetism.
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

denjuu, then digimon, then pokemon i say
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

For me it's Denjuu because they live in their own houses ,have weapons ,are intelligent,talk and their trainers are their friends ,they are not possessions . Pokemon are just possessions, yet can become trustworthy partners (like real life pets), they just say their name (meowth is an exception) and no matter how powerful one could be,it would still need intelligence to win in a fight.
As for Digimon ,I don't really know that much about them. What I do know is that some of them can talk and that some of them can be as big as planets. Then again they are just digital ,a bit like a tamagotchi.
So if the three types of monster beings were to have a war against each other,I think the Denjuu would win because ,with their intelligence ,they would build a humongous army and equip each denjuu with weapons such as missile launchers, bazukas and what not.
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

Denjuu could probably beat almost any normal Pokémon except Satoshi's Pikachu. XD

(...Unless it was one of the many times Satoshi's Pikachu had to lose to show that it wasn't invincible, that is. Somehow I can't quite imagine cute little Pikachu defeating something with the name 'Doomsday' singlehandedly.)

I also have fun imagining what sorts of terrible things could happen if Kojirou somehow managed to steal someone's D-Shot—if he has trouble with a pitcher plant and a walking cactus, I think it would be a very bad idea to give him access to something that had bombs on its back, or a flaming rear end, or worse, both of them at the same time! XD

Now that would be something to say "yanakanji" about.
telefangfan(imported)

Post by telefangfan(imported) »

Denjuu.Absolutely.They live as humans and evolve as pocket monsters.
AgentBJ09(imported)

Post by AgentBJ09(imported) »

Digimon, then Denjuu, and last, Pokemon. I say Digimon first mostly because of the ending for Xros Wars, and Denjuu second because I'm confident in placing it above Pokemon.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Denjuu have human intelligence, live like them and own weapons? Hell. yes. Pokemon would have no chance of winning without their trainers for example. And even if they had them, Denjuu would kill 'em off fair and square. Doomsday could just fire some of his missile pods, and the pokes are done for. I don't know much about Digimon, actually >_>
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

Yuyuko Saigyouji
You don't know that pokemons can battle on their own?they do it before they are caught,y'know.And,if all denjuu powers are SOMEHOW coming from electricity,one good electric attack can mess them up badly
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

MefistaCenobica wrote:Yuyuko Saigyouji
You don't know that pokemons can battle on their own?they do it before they are caught,y'know.And,if all denjuu powers are SOMEHOW coming from electricity,one good electric attack can mess them up badly
I did not in any way say Pokemon cannot battle without their trainers. I said they would have no chance of winning without them. Since trainers know about battle strategies etc. Pokemon will fare better with their trainers on their sides.

Btw, it's Pokemon not Pokemons.
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

Yuyuko Saigyouji
you know one of the pokemon alternate universes,that is presented in "mystery dungeon"?they live there completely on their own,and are as smart as humans

Thanks,I forgot it all the time)