Denjuu vs Digimon vs Pokemon

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Espeon(imported)

Re: Denjuu vs Digimon vs Pokemon

Post by Espeon(imported) »

I've seen alot of guest's look at Digimon vs Pokemon, and wondered Denjuu vs Digimon vs Pokemon who will win 1st then 2nd then 3rd? ^o)
Vitor(imported)

Post by Vitor(imported) »

Digimon win no question.

It's not even fair.
Espeon(imported)

Then how about Denjuu vs Pokemon?
Vitor(imported)

Post by Vitor(imported) »

I can't say; haven't played too much of Telefang to see which would be able to stand their own against Legendary Pokemon.
Espeon(imported)

Me neather, but I have a question. My Telefang Power & Speed Both save, but when I take them out of the game boy there save wipes. Can someone tell me the problem?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Espeon wrote:Me neather, but I have a question. My Telefang Power & Speed Both save, but when I take them out of the game boy there save wipes. Can someone tell me the problem?
The internal battery in your cart is dead and needs to be replaced. Though your question is somewhat offtopic.
Espeon(imported)

Yeah, I get that, but when I turn it off the save is fine, only when I take it out of the game the save wipes. Is that normal?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Allow me to reintroduce the proposition I offered the last time this subject was broached -
RacieB, Feb 2 2009 wrote:
StellarWind, Feb 2 2009 wrote:In the end, though, as Garm put it, they really don't belong in the same universe. I love both PokeMon and Digimon, really, and... yeah. That crossover is even more b0rked than PokeMon and Telefang. >>;
Wait wait wait.. hear me out here, what if we took a Porygon-Z and a Denfare with an unlimited Internet plan, and locked them in one of those McDonalds with free wi-fi? We can throw in however many shouting, spikey-haired 10-year-olds are neccesary to get things going.
Caryh13(imported)

Post by Caryh13(imported) »

digimon is first since thier evoultion and monster look is AWESOME, pokemons are alright, sometime i felt like they decide make pokemon look more "realistic" by make them look like dog, bee, and etc... lammmmeeeee, legendarys become more plain too. denjuu has very sweet, creative monsters.. but evoultion is pointless since they all almost look alike afterward and it seems doesnt make it stronger :/

digimon #1 (even though thier games usually sux) pokemon #2 denjuu #3
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

Pokemon will win,cause they are flesh,and other two are "eletric" and "virtual".