hello fellow denjuu and T-fangers

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
megaman6(imported)

Re: hello fellow denjuu and T-fangers

Post by megaman6(imported) »

I go by the name of Megaman6. I have completed both telefang speed and power for GBC, so i think i have a good feel for the games. one of my favorite teams i have created is: Cryptosnipe, Angioros, and Saiguliger. all LV. 99 guess that's all i can say for now....
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

B) Cryptosnipe FTW! (he is one of my all time favorites)
Anyhow,Welcome to the forums ,you seem like a devoted fan. I myself have completed t1 speed and t2 power but I hope to complete the other 2 someday.
megaman6(imported)

intresting...i've never played T2. is it difficult?
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

It's not difficult but there are a few changes from the original. It took me a while to get used to all the changes. Denjuu can evolve into different types (some of them can) and they evolve in a different way, additionally you can de-evolve denjuu that have evolved using the mod evolution method.
You have to favorite what denjuu you want to call before battles from a menu (you can favorite and un favorite them whenever you want) and then you just select two denjuu when the battle comes (just like the original). There is only 1 starter for both the games :rex: and the mazes are quite difficult. You have to heal denjuu with herbs and at special centres (where you can also evolve them)
There is a DP meter which is used up when special moves are performed in a battle, the meter can be replenished at a centre or by using dp cookies ,dp aids and dp drinks. T-fangers heal their denjuu in battle.

When I played and replayed through the game I used this walkthrough to get me through the difficult mazes :http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/565825-keit ... faqs/31708

I know it's not that great but I also used my intuition aswell.

That is all, I think. If you have any problems or get stuck on something don't hesitate to PM me.
megaman6(imported)

I will definitely keep all of this in mind. thanks