Heyho. ^^

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Jaryl(imported)

Re: Heyho. ^^

Post by Jaryl(imported) »

Hey, guys, how's it going? :)

I discovered Keitei Denjuu Telefang a while ago, via some Youtube-videos and it's TV Tropes-article. ^^ I got interested in playing Telefang, but I haven't done that so far, since I kinda want to wait for the completed fantranslation of the games (if they're already finished: Whoops, didn't know that ^^")

Well, about myself... I'm from Europe, Austria, so english is obviously not my first language, but I hope that my english is not too broken. ^^" My hobbies, besides videogames, are writing and reading. Currently, I'm right in the planning-phase for a story I wanna write. It's a fantasy-story about a cast of anthropomorphic animals getting into lifethreatening adventures, though not much of it is set in stone yet. I currently only have the characters, the general world where the events will unfold and the basic premise, nothing more. ^^" Progress is going on pretty slow, so this will probably take a (long) while. :/

I also ask other artists to draw pictures for me, aka commissions (where you pay an artist, so that he/she draws what you describe them), since I am absolutely terrible at drawing. xP So, if you see me posting pictures about characters I have created, be sure that I have not drawn these pictures about these characters. Though I will give credit to the original artists of these pictures, so there should be no problem. ^^

Well then, I hope that I don't lurk too much (I tend to be a kinda inactive poster, prefering to just read what others have written ^^") , and that we can get along great. ^_^

Greetings,
Jaryl
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

Welcome.

Your english is actually quite good, and significantly less broken than many people I know who have it as their first language.

Greetings,
Demonlemon
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Welcome to the forums! Do have some of our Denjuu world renowned curry! Funny thing is ,I'm interested in anthropomorphism as well but with Denjuu instead of animals. I have drawn a couple and will post them in the art section right away.
I think your english is spot on so don't worry! ^_^
Jaryl(imported)

Thank you very much for your kind welcomes. ^_^

@ Fangblade90: Oh, awesome! ^^ I think I'll take a look. ^^ And concerning the art-section, where would it be the best where I should post pictures not related to Telefang? Into "Off-Topic Discussion"?
whitewolfy(imported)

Post by whitewolfy(imported) »

Welcome to the forum^^
Why don't you try to post some of your draw made by you ? we're not in DA, we won't eat you if you do so(You're not curry as we know^^.)

(My english are broken too, so, I'm sorry If I hurt you.)
Jaryl(imported)

@ whitewolfy: Thanks. ^^
The Problem is that I got rid of all my drawings, so I don't have anything to show you. ^^" At least drawings done by me, I have plenty of pictures done by other, WAY better artists. :)

(No problems. ^^)