Hi, I just registered.

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
FailureBiWinning

Re: Hi, I just registered.

Post by FailureBiWinning »

Hi, I'm Probotectorz: the resident Probotector fan, Bugsite player (and Village Idiot who has an odd habit of putting stuff in parenthesis for no real reason). I found this forum while looking for a translation of the Bugsite games (and had very little luck before stumbling upon this place). I actually didn't start playing Telefang until after I checked out Wikifang; the game is genuinely interesting... but it just doesn't compare to the heavy "cyberspatial" atmosphere of Bugsite.

(Aside from parenthesis abuse, I also have a tendancy to lurk. On some forums, I've lurked without ever making a single post; namely because I often don't have much to say... or because I feel the need to keep my yap shut; your guess is as good as mine.)
Simple sprite editor - sometimes I do not-so-simple edits.

:jank: :ghostfree: :p01:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Welcome! As you've probably noticed, the Bugsite areas of the wiki need a ton of work, if you'd like to help in any way it'd be awesome! Personally I thought it looked cool as hell but couldn't get past not understanding any of the dialogue, I need to try the patch when I've got some free time.

Also, have you tried Dino Device (at least the first one)? It takes place in some sort of virtual world, though not to the extent of Bugsite, and it's a pretty neat game altogether.
FailureBiWinning

Post by FailureBiWinning »

I was actually going to play that... but my copy of the game is a little late in arriving for some reason; same deal with Dino Device 2 and Telefang 2 (I'm guessing that's what I get for actually bothering to import physical copies of the game with my luck as bad as it is... my girlfriend had better luck importing Gundam model kits).
Simple sprite editor - sometimes I do not-so-simple edits.

:jank: :ghostfree: :p01: