Hello there!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Absol(imported)

Re: Hello there!

Post by Absol(imported) »

Hey there! I've been a "closet" fan of Telefang for quite some time now! (When the first "Diamond" rom was around at least!)
You might hate me for this, but i found, and i still find, the bootleg translation HILARIOUS. I'd like to attempt to play it again, i hope it doesn't crash on me...

I joined today because i discovered that there are figures of the Denjuu, and i need at least a Crypto/Kuribute so i can pay a little homage to these great games at home.

Hope the forum's as enjoyable as it looks~
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Hi! I think most of us found the bootleg amusing, otherwise we wouldn't be so interested in the real games xD

If you want to play a more stable version of the bootleg, Blaziken has made a couple of patches that fix some of the major bugs here and here.

As far as availability of battle figures, they pop up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan from time to time. In fact, searching right now shows there's a Gymnos for only 700 yen, no Crypto at the moment however :crypto: Gymnos is one of the rarer ones though!
Absol(imported)

Yup! I looked for them yesterday and found that Gymnos, but if i am going to spend money on them i'd prefer a Crypto (plus i don't have any deputy services to use to bid on it!)

Thanks for the warm welcome~ I'll take a look at the patch, i hope it fixes the phone, i tried to call BeeBalm yesterday and it made the game crash :/
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Yeah, without these patches it will crash most of the time because they butchered up the menu code for that.

Anyway, hope you'll have a good stay here. ^^
Absol(imported)

Thanks for the welcome guys~

I could try and have two ROMs for the game, and switch to the patched one just to use the phone, because the glitchy text with the patch isn't something i fancy too much. I've been reading about it!

I'm really glad and proud of you people for making this forum, really, this could have been my favourite game if it saw a wider release...