Agh!! I hate Liz Island...

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Aural C. Edgewynd(imported)

Re: Agh!! I hate Liz Island...

Post by Aural C. Edgewynd(imported) »

I've killed everyone there, stopped them from respawning, but I still don't know where to go. I've circled the entire island.

Help!
Aural C. Edgewynd(imported)

Post by Aural C. Edgewynd(imported) »

Never mind, I found the Warata.

Now I hate the Lake Area, the second Researcher killed me and I didn't save until after getting Xinxi...
LiamBrady(imported)

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

Haha. I remember having the same trouble there.
taz(imported)

Post by taz(imported) »

how do u get to liz island the second time...the gate at palan is closed and i cant get through
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

taz wrote: how do u get to liz island the second time...the gate at palan is closed and i cant get through
I heard that was a glitch in the bootleg. It happens to some people and not others. I'm not sure why that is, but it seems that you have to restart.
taz(imported)

Post by taz(imported) »

well ill never be able to finish that game cuz it wont ever work
Seike(imported)

Post by Seike(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote:
taz wrote: how do u get to liz island the second time...the gate at palan is closed and i cant get through
I heard that was a glitch in the bootleg. It happens to some people and not others. I'm not sure why that is, but it seems that you have to restart.
I got stuck in that glitch with the game "Pocket Monster Diamond" version I had.... Eventually I just got tired of all the glitches and lost "saved" games in the bootleg that I decided to just play the game in its original Japaneses version, with out the phone attachment of course (the thing was cute, but gets annoying after awhile).
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

I remember the research lab. My froze there one time. An d I lost my saved data twice.

1. In the Liz Island Mansion when I no longer had the ability to pick up things.
2. A while after I beat the game.