Some advices against Chap ?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Mudkip(imported)

Re: Some advices against Chap ?

Post by Mudkip(imported) »

Hi guys,

Chap is really tough ! He's got a lot of HP and no matter how many times I'm trying to kill him, he pwns me :(
If you guys have got any advices or ideas, please share them, because I'm stuck right now >.< Thank you !

(Sorry for my English, I'm French but I still I try to do my best !)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Hmm, the best advice I can give is to bring your three highest-leveled Denjuu, especially Land types (and no Sky!) Don't bother charging up special attacks because they'll just waste time, and use stuff that will paralyze / sleep / blind / etc if you have any of those moves. He has tons of HP but he's really slow, so you should get in more attacks than he does.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I always use at least one Denjuu with a paralysis move, and at least one that can attack. And I use Land-types exclusively against Chap. I usually use Bazeria and Sherstla -- use one Denjuu to stun him, and the other to attack. It's a very slow strategy, but it works.

(Oh, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. And don't worry about your English; it's fine! I can't speak French, though.)
Mudkip(imported)

Post by Mudkip(imported) »

WHOA ! Thanks Blaziken, it worked perfectly ! :D
(Thank you ! If you see any mistake in my sentences, feel free correcting them :D)