yarrow problem

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Re: yarrow problem

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

i am having problems against Chap/Yarrow any ideas ? :(
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I used this cheap strategy of using at least one Denjuu with some kind of disabling move. And since there are lots of Grassland-types that have these, it's useful since Yarrow is Mountain-type. Shellsterra and Berzelia have disabling moves. And while Yarrow is disabled, you can attack it with the other Denjuu. Repeat until he's defeated.

Oh, one more thing, do NOT use special attacks on him. His special defense is really high, so it ends up being as powerful as a regular move (and you waste tons of turns using it).
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

thanks but i figured out the last part <_<

i beat him by using 3 different land denjuu funmachine easydog and kaya still thanks for the help
zzc

Post by zzc »

Yep, you gotta disable him and have 2 other denjuu do the attacking. His speed sucks, allowing you to get in many attacks. i used Sagrika to disable him(afraid) and cause Sagrika is very fast, he can also slip in a bite or 2. Kuriputonaito(high attack) and Ririmona-ku(high speed) were called in. neither chap nor domesday(later) could damage my 3 denjuu.

never use sky denjuu, hill is super effective on sky. Use land denjuu, Sagrika is one. Good that you figured to use land denjuu.

Chap has high hp, defense and attack and special defense. his speed and special attack sucks.
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

i beat chap with spiralpin and two other random denjuu from the area i poisened chap and they put hikm o sleep forme to attack him with