Where can I buy this game.

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Gokufan(imported)

Re: Where can I buy this game.

Post by Gokufan(imported) »

Not so long time ago, I saw Blaziken257's Telefang movies on Youtube. I realised how much i miss that game... even despite the bad translation, I loved Telefang. Is is still possible to buy ORIGINAL GBC cartridges of Telefang? I can't find any on Ebay :/
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Well, if you mean Diamond/Jade, you won't find them on eBay easily, since bootlegs are illegal. The original Japanese Power/Speed you should probably just look on Google, but they're pretty hard to find, being Japanese only and really old. :-/
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

In regards to the originals GameBaz is more expensive, but they can always be found there. eBay is cheaper but it is much rarer to find a copy.

If you are after Diamond then keep an eye out on eBay. Some tend to slip through. Jade is a bit rarer than Diamond on eBay though, but easier to search for.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

My legit copy of Power came from eBay, but it's pretty rare to find them on there =/
Gokufan(imported)

Post by Gokufan(imported) »

Oh, that GameBaz looks nice ;) Do you know if these games are in box? Cause i'd rather have a complete game than only a cartridge.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Gokufan wrote:Oh, that GameBaz looks nice ;) Do you know if these games are in box? Cause i'd rather have a complete game than only a cartridge.
All are in box as far as I'm aware. My copy came in a box and looked brand new, even though my order was for a "second-hand" copy.