My order of Telefang Speed 1

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
SM-dood(imported)

Re: My order of Telefang Speed 1

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

Well, I am happy to say that I have ordered Telefang Speed 1, the normal edition. Although I much would've preffered to get the limited edition(the blinky-thing is so cool B) ), but the only one I could find was pre-owned and cost a lot more (but still had everything). It is new, and IIRC, there are no pictures of the inside of the normal edition's box on this site, so I will post some when I get it.
And yes, I don't know Japanese, but I've played some of the bootleg (diamond, rom) and played a decent amount of a rom of Telefang Speed before. :fungus:
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I bought a brand new telefang speed from gamebaz a couple of months ago and it came with a cool secret denjuu telephone number card. Even though it was new,the save battery inside the cart only lasted for about 2 weeks so I lost my save data. :( However,Dad helped me change the battery inside and it still saves today. :fungus:
My diamond saves without any problems ,still, I might lose everything I achieved on it one day. :(
SM-dood(imported)

I ordered it from GameBaz too. I hope it dosen't erase itself.

Edit: Woops, forgot to say, it deleted itself.
Dragiiin123(imported)

Post by Dragiiin123(imported) »

I'm gonna order speed because I already have power.
SM-dood(imported)

Well, they're both good, but I still like Speed. (Of course, most of us played Diamond first.)