Alright, this is important. Voting on T1 names.

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: Alright, this is important. Voting on T1 names.

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Kimbles wrote: Hey, if you're not going to bother reading the topic or our responses, I see no reason why we should have to listen to you. *shrug* If one of RacieB's names works, I'll put it on the vote. If it doesn't, I won't, and no amount of repetition will change that. :/ I've even made it clear why Scorpear, Wormytella, and Blazestar don't work, and you've continued to ignore me. What you're doing here is extremely disrespectful, and it amazes me that you can turn around and complain that nobody here shows you any respect. >_>

I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to listen to us, follow the rules, and actually contribute something to the topic, I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting here. Because otherwise, all you're doing here is trolling.
Fine, I guess I don't have any reason at all to acknowledge you either.

Neverless, I did contribute to this thread. And I can only feel guity for so much. Just get off my back already. I'm done with you.

Good luck doing whatever on this thread.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

More votes please!
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Thanks for the effort, but I don't think there's going to be any more votes... I figured more people would be interested in this. >_< Oh well...

So yeah, from now on DeKaFu and I will be attempting to name them all. *nod* I'll just update the Wikifang list as I get them done, and if there's any names that you're curious or want to complain about, this is still the topic in which to do so. D:

http://telefang.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Denjuu_in_Telefang_1

The one name I'll explain right now is #102 Gamazumi, whose japanese name is biburunamu. >_> It's named after the Viburnum genus, but the name "Viburnum" is already taken by #031 bibaanamu. Since they both refer to the same spelling of the same origin, I used the japanese name for the genus, Gamazumi, for #102. D: I think it fits nicely, especially with the number of japanese genus names that are already in the game. This is the only Denjuu name I'll be changing like this. *nod*

I'll fix the first post here in a bit, since there will be no more voting. *nod* Thank you to those of you who voted, I really appreciated it. XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote: So yeah, from now on DeKaFu and I will be attempting to name them all. *nod* I'll just update the Wikifang list as I get them done, and if there's any names that you're curious or want to complain about, this is still the topic in which to do so.
Can I ask to be a part of the naming process. I have supported this ever since you made this thread and would still like to be a part of the naming process if you would let me.

Just give me the usual list of names and will give you the one that I think fits best.

Please. *begs*
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Kimbles wrote: XD Thanks for the effort, but I don't think there's going to be any more votes... I figured more people would be interested in this. >_< Oh well...

So yeah, from now on DeKaFu and I will be attempting to name them all. *nod* I'll just update the Wikifang list as I get them done, and if there's any names that you're curious or want to complain about, this is still the topic in which to do so. D:

http://telefang.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Denjuu_in_Telefang_1

The one name I'll explain right now is #102 Gamazumi, whose japanese name is biburunamu. >_> It's named after the Viburnum genus, but the name "Viburnum" is already taken by #031 bibaanamu. Since they both refer to the same spelling of the same origin, I used the japanese name for the genus, Gamazumi, for #102. D: I think it fits nicely, especially with the number of japanese genus names that are already in the game. This is the only Denjuu name I'll be changing like this. *nod*

I'll fix the first post here in a bit, since there will be no more voting. *nod* Thank you to those of you who voted, I really appreciated it. XD
Gamazumi? Well this is news to me. I don't think i've seen that name before anywhere in Telefang.
Kimbles(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:Can I ask to be a part of the naming process. I have supported this ever since you made this thread and would still like to be a part of the naming process if you would let me.

Just give me the usual list of names and will give you the one that I think fits best.

Please. *begs*
XD Sure! More input always helps. *nod* I guess I'll just post here now... What do you think of the new names we added, by the way? :D

For Suguri's line, then...

スグリ suguri
スグライ sugurai
スグライン sugurain
サイグリガー saigurigaa

You see, sugurain is probably Suguline, as in feline or a straight line, more likely feline..:/ Sugurai should probably follow suite since it's just one letter off, but since Suguli is a terrible name and will no doubt be pronounced wrong, I'm looking at either Sugurai in case the rai means something in japanese, or Sugulai to keep the L. *nod*
For saigurigaa, I am inclined to keep the sai as is because there's any number of things it could mean in japanese, and besides that it is a mix of Suguri and liger maybe, but not entirely because liger would normally be spelled raigaa, just like tiger would be taigaa. D: Sai + guri (suguri) + ger (liger/tiger) might work. *nod* Saiguriger? XD

Apart from that for right now... We have no clue how to spell Gumi's last evo, ゲーロン geeron. ): It's probably named after gerogero, which means completely disgusting in japanese. *nod* Just Geron probably works, but I feel like the extra E should be shown in there somewhere....*sigh*

Those are all that I've looked into at the moment...XD By the way, the only first stage Denjuu we were missing a plant name for was #104 Gamuru, and after searching around thoroughly now, we haven't found anything plant related for it...D: So its name will stay Gamuru, much like with Oshe. *nod* Also, Sorghum's evolutions are named after Quetzalcoatl, which is why the spelling is so weird. XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:For Suguri's line, then...

スグリ suguri
スグライ sugurai
スグライン sugurain
サイグリガー saigurigaa

You see, sugurain is probably Suguline, as in feline or a straight line, more likely feline..:/ Sugurai should probably follow suite since it's just one letter off, but since Suguli is a terrible name and will no doubt be pronounced wrong, I'm looking at either Sugurai in case the rai means something in japanese, or Sugulai to keep the L. *nod*
Sugulai and Suguline seem like a better option. Stick with the "L".
Kimbles wrote:For saigurigaa, I am inclined to keep the sai as is because there's any number of things it could mean in japanese, and besides that it is a mix of Suguri and liger maybe, but not entirely because liger would normally be spelled raigaa, just like tiger would be taigaa. D: Sai + guri (suguri) + ger (liger/tiger) might work. *nod* Saiguriger? XD
Saiguliger. Suguri became Sugulai, so this is the best choice.
Kimbles wrote:Apart from that for right now... We have no clue how to spell Gumi's last evo, ゲーロン geeron. ): It's probably named after gerogero, which means completely disgusting in japanese. *nod* Just Geron probably works, but I feel like the extra E should be shown in there somewhere....*sigh*
Geiron?
Kimbles(imported)

Alright..! XD Sugulai, Suguline, Saiguliger, and Geron are good. XD *updates wiki*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Any more?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Um... I'm kinda confused here...
andwhyisit wrote:Geiron?
Then...
Kimbles wrote:Alright..! XD Sugulai, Suguline, Saiguliger, and Geron are good. XD *updates wiki*
So, which one is it? Geiron or Geron?