Faithful and Very Faithful personalities?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Faithful and Very Faithful personalities?

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Does anyone know what the Faithful and Very Faithful denjuu personalities do at all? When i've been fighting with them I haven't noticed anything specific, and was curious as to what it affects. I'm not sure whether it affects the time they take to reach you when you call them or something similar. Also i've noticed most of the denjuu personalities (besides the faithful ones) appear to have negative effects most of the time, such as being late or getting lost when you call them, not listening to orders, running away when HP is low, attacking on their own etc.

It's surprising that Shigeki was able to befriend anyone when the denjuu have all these personality problems xD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

As far as I know, Faithful means they show up on time, so... basically it has no effect? And yes, the rest are all negative (though attacking on their own isn't that bad.)

Telefang 2 tried to balance it by giving a positive and negative trait for each personality, I'm not sure how FD works for those ones though.

http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Personality
Oh yeah and re: Shigeki, he has his own personality problems. Assaulting Denjuu with a baseball bat, when does that EVER sound like a good idea? :P
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Well, i'd heard that the denjuu who attack on their own only use the first attack in their attack list, so if you have a non damaging move it wouldn't really be helpful in the middle of a crucial battle x3 I do think it's the second best personality after the Faithful types though, I always go hunting for those two types. I did sort of expect a more dramatic personality effect for the faithful types though, but being on time is nice compared to the ones who turn up late xD

Also, i'd totally forgotten the T2 denjuu had personalities. I'm glad they evened things up a little (although the first game is still cool).
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I think the first move is always an attacking one and the second is always some sort of status move. Third goes either way though, and fourth is of course Denma.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Does that only apply to T2 or both T1 and T2? I haven't played in a while so i'm a little rusty on the movesets ^^;
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

T1 for sure, T2 probably as well.