Telefang figures! *with pics*

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Re: Telefang figures! *with pics*

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

The manuals are very interesting, but the precautions made me laugh out loud. Don't put the Denjuu in your mouths, kids! XD

Well, for that matter, I also like the stylised person holding his eye with a pained expression after getting hit with a Denjuu (or plastic electromagnetic wave, or something), with a warning not to aim them at people... Ouch. XD
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

That's partly why I scanned all of the manuals. I liked that they were all different depending on the figure. Someone must have had a fun time drawing them up ^^ Also, I don't know if many people with the figures would actually think of scanning the manuals or not. Since everyone wants to know as much as they can about Telefang, it was a good thing to do.
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

I love these figures! If I ever saw these I'd pay very high.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

I'm still on the lookout to see if any more turn up. The big lots on Yahoo! Japan auctions are the ones to watch for, but they turn up very rarely.
koumuro7c3(imported)

Post by koumuro7c3(imported) »

Wow... thank you for showing this.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

No problem, it would have been a shame not to show them since there's so little info about them. I found out recently that there were some adverts for the toys in a couple of the Comic BomBom's I bought. I posted them here: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/7105109/1
RottenYogurth(imported)

Post by RottenYogurth(imported) »

I WANT ALL OF THESE! >_<
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Just something i've noticed, but the Fungus figure seems to be one of the hardest to find on Yahoo Japan. Crypto, Gymnos and Angios seem to be much more common. There's actually one of each (except for Fungus) on Yahoo Japan right now, but they're a little expensive. I would have imported them but I think the lots are better value because you get more figures for the price of just one of these. Speaking of lots, none have turned up for quite a while. I wonder if there'll ever be a large lot again?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Way back when I got mine from Rakuten, they were selling them singly and had about a dozen each of Crypto and Angios, and one Fungus (no Gymnos by the time I found the sales, but those seemed to have been sold out just prior as they still had a picture for a while.) Also they were 100 yen apiece, with a 500 yen minimum limit so I still have a boxed Crypto and Angios in my closet since I had to buy five.

I wonder who bought the rest up...?
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Maybe they were selling off stock items too? That may explain why they had so many. Thinking about it, I have actually seen quite a few Japanese sellers that sell large bulk lots of things. I've come across sellers solely dedicated to doing that on Yahoo Japan.