After fighting Gypsophi...

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
RacieB

Re: After fighting Gypsophi...

Post by RacieB »

I'm playing through Speed, skipping as much stuff as I can with Sanky's walk-through-walls code pretty much just so I can get data on Dendel.

For the most part I've been able to trigger all necessary plot events, but after fighting Gypsophi the first time and seeing Sanaeba outside of Mt. Pepperi, I'm stuck. I can't seem to trigger the Ion Island Mansion to open, there's a guy blocking it off and when I tried just skipping him and going through, I guess it didn't flag Yarrow to appear cause there's no boss :huh:

Does anybody remember how you're supposed to legitimately enter the mansion? I talked to Musa and got some line about Mt. Pepperi so I must have forgotten to do something there, but I can't think what.
megaman6(imported)

Post by megaman6(imported) »

hmm...that strange. the mansion in Ion Island should have opened up after you defeated Gypsophi. i can't really think of anything else you're supposed to do before that. weird incident
Curryboy(imported)

Post by Curryboy(imported) »

Maybe there's another flag it's looking for in specific. The legit way is to go through the game normally. But, you probably knew that already. Think really hard about what could trigger the event or the requirement needed.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I did eventually get it figured out, it was something silly like I needed to walk to a specific point near Mr. Pepperi to trigger a plot-specific phonecall.