T-Fangers List

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
RacieB

Re: T-Fangers List

Post by RacieB »

Okay, I've ripped all the names from both the bootleg and the original of the non-Denjuu characters that appear in the game (although a ton of them don't appear, as far as I know..?) I've also got all the sprites and I'm working on putting them in a sheet. Anyhow here's the names (as best as I can translate.)

Code: Select all

TOSIGAS  Mr. Toshikadzu
HEELER   Sanaeba's Subordinate
TREFOIL  Honey Chan
TORU     Mr. Toll
SAYURI   Ms. Lily
YUKIKO   Ms. Yukiko
EXPLORER Explorer
JUDO     Ju-jutsu
STREAM   Ogawa
BUTA     Bu- Ta
KUNISADA Mr. Kunisada
WANDA    Ms. Wanda
RESEARCH Researcher
GIRL     Girl
DR.BRAG  Dr. Craft
COMMUNIC Report Man
STAR     Hoshino
AXMAN    Woodcutter
CHARGE   Kinder Mama
POLICE   Cave Girl
JOKER    Fanger Ryan
BIRD     Bard
DING     Mania
DIAMIMA  Aunt Diiami
CLERKESS Salesgirl
HAKURUTO Hacker Tom
SWEETFLY Swiswiswimmer
BOXER    Karate Man
NOISY    Go Go Racer
PURUKO   Puru Kou
TRICHROM Tortoise-shell
KID      Baby
KAMINARI Thunder Boss
KAJI     Fire Boss
QUAKEGOD Earthquake Boss
BOUNDARY Kai
NERIKARA Nerikara
KAKUZATO Stranded Child
TABASUKO Tabasco
SANARBA  Sanaeba
Just as a note, KAKUZATO kind of creeped me out a little XP I always assumed they were weird guys working for Sanaeba dressed in Denjuu outfits or something, but it turns out their name is actually "kakuza tou" and I'm assuming they're children that got lost in the Denjuu World..
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Haha, some of those bootleg names made me laugh real hard... Boundary is one of them. How in the world did Kai become Boundary? And furthermore... wasn't he also called Ken at one point?

There are some other ones that are weird too... Research is one of them. Imagine introducing yourself and telling people that your name is Research... and Communic is just as weird. And then there's Tabasuko... his name seriously was Tabasco? As in the sauce? That's especially weird if it was already like that.

And yes, I thought that Kakuzato looked really, really weird too. He looks really deformed. His eyes look extremely creepy, for one thing:

dandel(imported)

Post by dandel(imported) »

some of these "T-Mildew" i have never seen or heard of do you have pic's of all of them?
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

The Kakuza tou look as if they've gone native. >> Either that or they're all a bunch of fucked up cosplayers.

Either way, they are freaaaaky. XD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The funniest thing about COMMUNIC/Report Man is that.. it's two guys in the sprite XDDDD

TOGETHER, WE ARE REPORT MAN

And yeah, I always read her name as Tabasco... hell if I know why she's called that XP Maybe she's supposed to be hot (har har.)

As far as the kakuza tou go.. I think they are little kids who got lost, tried to act like Denjuu to fit in, and.. somehow all have matching wtf outfits? >__>" I dunno.. wait, how lost can you be with a high-powered cellphone? Maybe you can't make calls to the human world or something.. but then that doesn't explain Musa calling Shigeki at the beginning... ahhh, well. Kakuza tou are creepy little Denjuu-suit kids. Also why did it crack me up when I realized that gif is animated?!

But yeah, working on the sprite sheet of all of them. There aren't really that many so it shouldn't take long.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Here they all are, for some reason I ended up arranging them from top to bottom in rows of ten..

that cat is hilarious
dandel(imported)

i'd like to battle the cat

he probably has 3 sukoris.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

But Kaya is the cat Denjuu..
dandel(imported)

really i thought sukori was the cat kaya looks to robot ish
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Kaya learns an exclusive attack called Cat Punch.