Ion Island help?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
SM-dood(imported)

Re: Ion Island help?

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

I'm not really sure what to do to get the Denjuu out of my way to advance in story here... I didn't even know what was going on in the story at this point until I looked at the Wikifang page for it.
From what I understand there's two opposing telephone companies on the island, and there's Denjuu I can battle and talk to... but some are blocking paths and won't move. How can I get them to move? (I'm playing Speed)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Did you recruit Lampgera yet? First you need to talk to Miyo in one of the houses on Ion Island, she'll tell you about Noisy the Lampgera who lives in Iris. Then you can backtrack to Iris and talk to / battle him. Make him your following partner and go back to Ion Island and you should be able to proceed.
SM-dood(imported)

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

Ah, thanks. I had Noisy recruited, I just didn't know what to do next. But thanks a lot
My bad for double posting, but umm, what do I do after the island is basically cleared of most of the Denjuu that were there before and I defeat the Two Waratahs? There's a man blocking my way, and one of the Antenna Trees seems to be locked off (sorry if I'm asking too much ^^;)
zzc

Post by zzc »

Hello there.

I did most of the walkthrough on the wiki but its still listed as needing cleanup.

Anyways heres the part http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Wikifang:Telefang_1_Walkthrough/Part_7

You need to beat 2 more Sorghum in the east after beating all the others near the houses.