Hello Everyone!!!

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
moneer(imported)

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Post by moneer(imported) »

Sir Allan Newlight wrote:I post here two tutorials for POKEMON ROM which give you able to change them into Telefang game. I have in plans make Telefang Rombase in Pokemon FIre Red game.
Okay, I'll have to look into that.
RacieB wrote:The patches on the wiki are translation patches for the Japanese versions of the games, thus they aren't subject to the same crippling bugs that Diamond and Jade had. There are some bugfix patches for the bootlegs floating around on the forum, though.

As for Gameshark codes, here are a few good ones:

[spoiler=Full picture book](if you talk to Musa postgame with this code on it triggers something =) )
01AE76CB
01FFE0C6
01FFE1C6
01FFE2C6
01FFE3C6
01FFE4C6
01FFE5C6
01FFE6C6
01FFE7C6
01FFE8C6
01FFE9C6
01FFEAC6
01FFEBC6
01FFECC6
01FFEDC6
01FFEEC6
01FFEFC6
01FFF0C6
01FFF1C6
01FFF2C6
01FFF3C6
01FFF4C6
013FF5C6
[/spoiler]
Infinite Items (replace xx with item hex number)
0163xxCD

Infinite Money
01FF10C9
01FF11C9

Wild Denjuu Modifier (replace xx with Denjuu hex number)
01xxE0D4

Walk Through Walls (can't walk diagonally, no random battles, no interactions with sprites until switched back off)
01038EC9
Do you know if there's an evolution list with the names of the denjuu the same as in the patched telefang and not the bootleg? Also, I'm getting calls that have weird messaged such as "0*1693c47e" what's all that about?
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

moneer wrote:
Sir Allan Newlight wrote:I post here two tutorials for POKEMON ROM which give you able to change them into Telefang game. I have in plans make Telefang Rombase in Pokemon FIre Red game.
Okay, I'll have to look into that.
RacieB wrote:The patches on the wiki are translation patches for the Japanese versions of the games, thus they aren't subject to the same crippling bugs that Diamond and Jade had. There are some bugfix patches for the bootlegs floating around on the forum, though.

As for Gameshark codes, here are a few good ones:
Spoiler!
(if you talk to Musa postgame with this code on it triggers something =) )
01AE76CB
01FFE0C6
01FFE1C6
01FFE2C6
01FFE3C6
01FFE4C6
01FFE5C6
01FFE6C6
01FFE7C6
01FFE8C6
01FFE9C6
01FFEAC6
01FFEBC6
01FFECC6
01FFEDC6
01FFEEC6
01FFEFC6
01FFF0C6
01FFF1C6
01FFF2C6
01FFF3C6
01FFF4C6
013FF5C6
Infinite Items (replace xx with item hex number)
0163xxCD

Infinite Money
01FF10C9
01FF11C9

Wild Denjuu Modifier (replace xx with Denjuu hex number)
01xxE0D4

Walk Through Walls (can't walk diagonally, no random battles, no interactions with sprites until switched back off)
01038EC9
Do you know if there's an evolution list with the names of the denjuu the same as in the patched telefang and not the bootleg? Also, I'm getting calls that have weird messaged such as "0*1693c47e" what's all that about?
It was easy to explain. Translated text is not repointed to right pointer. In result you can have "Weird pointer calls" or glitched messages.

"Walk Through Walls (can't walk diagonally, no random battles, no interactions with sprites until switched back off)
01038EC9" - About this. Do not use in the beginig of Game. Or you stuck in Human World.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

moneer wrote:Do you know if there's an evolution list with the names of the denjuu the same as in the patched telefang and not the bootleg? Also, I'm getting calls that have weird messaged such as "0*1693c47e" what's all that about?
There's not one big list for them like on my old site, but you can see the evos for any Denjuu on the wiki, eg http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Angios#Evolution

The number messages on calls etc are simply placeholders for currently untranslated lines, the number is a pointer for where in the rom the line belongs (here are some examples, http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Wikifang:Telefang_1_Translation_Patch/Text_dump/130000 )
moneer(imported)

RacieB wrote:
moneer wrote:Do you know if there's an evolution list with the names of the denjuu the same as in the patched telefang and not the bootleg? Also, I'm getting calls that have weird messaged such as "0*1693c47e" what's all that about?
There's not one big list for them like on my old site, but you can see the evos for any Denjuu on the wiki, eg http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Angios#Evolution

The number messages on calls etc are simply placeholders for currently untranslated lines, the number is a pointer for where in the rom the line belongs (here are some examples, http://wikifang.meowcorp.us/wiki/Wikifang:Telefang_1_Translation_Patch/Text_dump/130000 )
Wow, you answered just in time. I just beat the ion island forest master and the translation ended after that. Is it still being actively worked on?

moneer? You still want help me in Telefang Rombase? If yes can you separate for me only new Denjuu from Telefang 2? <NOt using old ones> I did 105 from 174 from "Gen 1" of Denjuu. Later i add gen 2. For Rom base rest can be limbo places. But I make for rom "Gen 3" Of denjuu. To keep tradition. I make Armadillo starter.

I redone completly my Rombase... First off. Better Tilesets. Later the better sprites of Denjuu <All in T1 Battle style> With Shinies <I keep that aspect from Pokemon> But shiny Denjuu is harder to seen than shiny Pokemon. I remade types for Pokemon game. Now instering Denjuu sprites and later make them stats. I plan in game <Which I make after complete rombase> Make reapearing of Shigeki and Kyo.
moneer(imported)

Sir Allan Newlight wrote:moneer? You still want help me in Telefang Rombase? If yes can you separate for me only new Denjuu from Telefang 2? <NOt using old ones> I did 105 from 174 from "Gen 1" of Denjuu. Later i add gen 2. For Rom base rest can be limbo places. But I make for rom "Gen 3" Of denjuu. To keep tradition. I make Armadillo starter.

I redone completly my Rombase... First off. Better Tilesets. Later the better sprites of Denjuu <All in T1 Battle style> With Shinies <I keep that aspect from Pokemon> But shiny Denjuu is harder to seen than shiny Pokemon. I remade types for Pokemon game. Now instering Denjuu sprites and later make them stats. I plan in game <Which I make after complete rombase> Make reapearing of Shigeki and Kyo.
Of course I'm still onboard with helping you. It seems you're almost done with the ROM!!!!! I was just trying to beat telefang 1 and 2 so my helping can be more accurate. Is this project hosted on any online services such as Github or Google Drive?

OK. Big Update on my progress... Fully maked Denjuu from Telefang 1. Two new types. One Habitat <Urban Denjuu> And one move type <Poison> but I plan to add extra one type <Especialy for moves>. I reback to concept of Shiny Denjuu. I make for Telefang 1 an concepts of shinies. FOr example. Crypto and him evolution line is on Rex colours. Rex in shiny was in Crypto COlours.

Another Update. So sad that I do not have more time by my work to make this rombase. Now I've add some Telefang 2 denjuu to game. Also i now porting Items to Pokemon Ruby rom. I have some troubles since IDK how ASM to make Item Evolutions. But I change evolutionary stones to Habitat stones. So i do not make Urban Habitat. Also I slove problem with cries. I inster to game sound when Denjuu comming to battle. And presto. Repoint all Cries data to that tune. And we have problem sloved. I have some problems with Diablos. <Palletes loading incorrectly especialy for Shiny one>
moneer(imported)

Sorry I haven't been active for a while. We were moving and didn't have internet access. Can you send me a download link to your progress so far?

But I've inster graphical side of working. All data is still unedited. If you want I can share it with you later. I decide to add three new type for moves. Dark <Which is keep from Pokemon. Weak for Forest and Mountain Denjuu> Denma Type <Special for Powerfull Moves. I add it for resamble Denma Power bar from Telefang games which I can not port to Ruby> And Poison <All moves which all affecting by poison>

I also want change battle text. Changing
"WILD <POKEMON> APPEARED!" "It's Super Effective" "It's not effective" "Fliched"
To
"<Denjuu> - Let's Telefang!" "It's good move" "It's weak move" "Too scared"
And more.

At last I start working on music. Not porting Soundfonts <I don't have ability to do that> But recreate Telefang 1 music in Pokemon RUby. Some Tunes I did.

~~~~~~MY CURRENT PROGRESS~~~~~~
- Included Denjuu Graphic <251 from All. All "1st Gen" and some "2nd" Gen with Question Mark from Telefang 2>
- Changed Types to Habitat and moves types <Contest Types still unedited>
- Instered Overworld Tilesets <Which is my Idea. I hope you like it. Only ported from Telefang 2 is Antena Tree>
- Ported as Much I can Telefang 1 battle style. <But I do not earse Pokeball Graphics. Or change it to Denma Chip-s>

As I said I redone my project becouse in old I have some glitches with moves asigned by one from Contest Types <Why this time I do not change it> But I do not include T1, T2 and T3 symbols. As I know Total Denjuu <From Both roms> Is 340. So 48 from Hoenn Dex and 25 <Limbo spaces between Celebi and Treecko which can be turned into pokemon> Give you all able to make extra 68 Denjuu by your creations XD <I change rest to Limbo Spaces in my Rombase.
Image , Image , Image , Image , Image

There is screens that show new Tileset. Some I port also from T-1. But Most is custom.

Also I want Inster Day and Night system <So strange why Telefang 1 have it anyway Telefang 2 do not have that system>