Telefang manga scans!!

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
RacieB

Re: Telefang manga scans!!

Post by RacieB »

I think I've used that.. is it also called Japanese Word Processor? Cause I had a program called that but it was a trial and I think it ran out, I was using it to translate Dino Device...

Also, any and all corrections on my translations are extremely welcome since I can't read Japanese at all really!

EDIT: Ah the one I was using before is called NJStar Japanese WP, and it's still working fine x_o Mousing over phrases in it will popup with a list of possible translations, so it's super useful!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote: It's a monthly series, so each chapter is around 30-40 pages, 17 chapters...*nod* It was very time consuming to scan just one though, so I'll upload more when I have the time. *nod*
What about scanning them (each chapter) monthly then? Then it wouldn't take a hit on your time. Scanning pages is really time consuming and would leave you burnt out if you do it too much.

Besides, it would be something new for telefang fans to look forward to each month. :D

EDIT: Hmm.. I wonder where my new avatar is from... :lol:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote: I think telefang is a pretty cool guy. eh kills e-mons and doesn't afraid of anything.
What. The. Fuuuuuuuuckk?!
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD XD ...That just made my day.

Aw man though, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the manga so much... XD I've got a day off tomorrow, so I'll see if I can get some more scanned~ *nod*
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

LOL? Nice one xDD
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Oh... wow, that's awesome! I also noticed you imitated the style of the manga...
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

I think I have an idea for Speed:

Fangus running for his life after he tries to do something like Krypto did?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: Oh... wow, that's awesome! I also noticed you imitated the style of the manga...
Uhh...

RacieB only coloured and cropped that panel of the manga. I did the same with my avatar. Check out page 18 for RacieB's image, and check out page 4 for my avatar.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »