The (Not ) Definitive Telefang 1 Translation Topic

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Milnivri(imported)

Re: The (Not ) Definitive Telefang 1 Translation Topic

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/anicharazatsudan/d...1%A1%A6MS%A1%CB

Look at this. o.O

Apparently there are some Denjuu names in there, and I think there's some reference to Telefang in there, but I have absolutely no idea on what it's saying. Maybe this would help. ^^
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Fighting Foodons!? I haven't seen that anime in ages!!!

Anyway I have some more screens.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Milnivri wrote:Look at this. o.O

Apparently there are some Denjuu names in there, and I think there's some reference to Telefang in there, but I have absolutely no idea on what it's saying. Maybe this would help. ^^
Heh, I ran across that page when I was searching for name origins for some of them. XD It appears to be a list of somebody's fan-made Gundam mobile suits. Half of them are named after Denjuu. I guess they really liked the game. XD

I actually already have pictures of all of the Denjuu encyclopedia entries thanks to andwhyisit, and I've already done translations of most of the ones you posted. But thanks anyway. ^^; The only thing really still keeping me from translating and filling in the information is time/laziness. D: Heck, I could probably start on it now...

...And yeah, Fighting Foodons. XD I'm glad someone recognized it. It's called Bistro Recipe in japan. *nod*
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote:
Milnivri wrote:Look at this. o.O

Heh, I ran across that page when I was searching for name origins for some of them. XD It appears to be a list of somebody's fan-made Gundam mobile suits. Half of them are named after Denjuu. I guess they really liked the game. XD

I actually already have pictures of all of the Denjuu encyclopedia entries thanks to andwhyisit, and I've already done translations of most of the ones you posted. But thanks anyway. ^^; The only thing really still keeping me from translating and filling in the information is time/laziness. D: Heck, I could probably start on it now...

...And yeah, Fighting Foodons. XD I'm glad someone recognized it. It's called Bistro Recipe in japan. *nod*
Can I at least have some pics of Genteiana, Bashou, & Ryugu?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:Can I at least have some pics of Genteiana, Bashou, & Ryugu?
http://www.mediafire.com/?lhc14vobijy
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:Can I at least have some pics of Genteiana, Bashou, & Ryugu?
http://www.mediafire.com/?lhc14vobijy
I meant official artwork, since the giudebooks finally arrived
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I see. XD The guides don't have colour pictures for every denjuu, just small greyscale ones. Racie's site has scans of most of the colour Denjuu pictures from the book. D: There's none of Bashou, Ryuuguu, or Gentiana, but the telefang 2 sprites should give you a good enough idea of the colours. *nod*
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: I see. XD The guides don't have colour pictures for every denjuu, just small greyscale ones. Racie's site has scans of most of the colour Denjuu pictures from the book. D: There's none of Bashou, Ryuuguu, or Gentiana, but the telefang 2 sprites should give you a good enough idea of the colours. *nod*
So who exactly doesn't have any official art?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote: I see. XD The guides don't have colour pictures for every denjuu, just small greyscale ones. Racie's site has scans of most of the colour Denjuu pictures from the book. D: There's none of Bashou, Ryuuguu, or Gentiana, but the telefang 2 sprites should give you a good enough idea of the colours. *nod*
I can colour as many of them as I can if the need is there. (note the avatar btw)

I am quite good at colouring jobs.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
I can colour as many of them as I can if the need is there. (note the avatar btw)

I am quite good at colouring jobs.

This is what I i'm doing.

On topic: Is there anything else that needs to be translated on this thread.