Somebody actually hates Telefang 2?

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Blaziken257

Re: Somebody actually hates Telefang 2?

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yep, I never thought I'd see the day, but someone actually hates the sequel. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmjTaifE28w

This is one of the first people I've seen hate it. His complaints? The text is too long, and he complains about the cell phone thing. And he says it's a sequel to Pokémon Diamond. So he probably thinks this game is fake too. The video description even calls the Denjuu Pokémon. And meanwhile, there isn't even any gameplay footage in this video -- just him talking.

Argh...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: Yep, I never thought I'd see the day, but someone actually hates the sequel. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmjTaifE28w

This is one of the first people I've seen hate it. His complaints? The text is too long, and he complains about the cell phone thing. And he says it's a sequel to Pokémon Diamond. So he probably thinks this game is fake too. The video description even calls the Denjuu Pokémon. And meanwhile, there isn't even any gameplay footage in this video -- just him talking.

Argh...
He judges the game before he plays it.
I left a long comment there.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Nice comment. You really get your point across. I can't believe he judges it before he plays it...

Also, I find it funny that you create a YouTube account just to comment on his video... XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: Nice comment. You really get your point across. I can't believe he judges it before he plays it...

Also, I find it funny that you create a YouTube account just to comment on his video... XD
And give it the lowest rating possible. :D
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

I know another one who hates telefang....
And another rare thing: it is my FRIEND
FlameChocobo(imported)

Post by FlameChocobo(imported) »

What an imbecile. He reviews the game before playing it. Well apparently, I don't know anyone who hates Telefang.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

FlameChocobo wrote: What an imbecile. He reviews the game before playing it. Well apparently, I don't know anyone who hates Telefang.
I know a lot of people who hate Telefang... mainly because the only version they know is the bootleg version, so they judge the game based on that. A lot of the reviews on GameFAQs, for example, bash the game for the bad translation and it being a "fake Pokémon game."
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote:
FlameChocobo wrote: What an imbecile. He reviews the game before playing it. Well apparently, I don't know anyone who hates Telefang.
I know a lot of people who hate Telefang... mainly because the only version they know is the bootleg version, so they judge the game based on that. A lot of the reviews on GameFAQs, for example, bash the game for the bad translation and it being a "fake Pokémon game."
Because probably around 50% of internet users are idiots.
Sora444(imported)

Post by Sora444(imported) »

Blaziken i'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but, When you make a Topic about someone Hating Telefang 2 that Screams "FANBOY"

No offense or anything but This Place is suppose to have Telefang Fans but Telefang FanBOYs.

i'm Sorry if I pissed you off :(
ignaciokidscool(imported)

Post by ignaciokidscool(imported) »

I HATE HE :angry: