Re: Telefang 2 - Video Topic

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Why not start a thread specifically for videos?
Assuming there isn't one, of course. I looked, but if there is I blame the lack of an active search function.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Uz-rcWjws

Figured I'd give ol' Dad a go as soon as possible.

Is it just me, or does every T-Fanger in the Denjuu world have serious herb addiction issues? I really get tired of having my Denma Attacks undone next turn.

Next video... when I feel like it.

Edit by Blaziken257: Changed topic title.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

That's funny, I don't remember that battle at all. Was it optional or something? And the fact that T-Fangers use their items all the time is annoying. It reminds me of the Gym Leaders in Pokémon. You almost knock them out, and then they just heal themselves! Really annoying.

And that patch really needs updating... I forgot that Gymnos is called "Demonos" in this patch. The patch was made before Kimbles joined this forum...

As far as I can tell, he's optional. I had to approach him again after a story event in order to activate the event.

Hrm, perhaps I should approach Midori's dad and see what happens...

Another concern I'm starting to have is the experience curve - my favored Denjuu - Parrotto, Suguri, and the like - don't level fast enough to keep up with new arrivals like Gymnos and Anpipitto. Perhaps grinding with that Denjuu alone? Or is EXP awarded equally regardless of the number of Denjuu in battle?

Oh, and how does one change a topic title on in-free forums? I'd rather this be open to all Telefang 2 vids.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Oh, I see. I never understood the role the Dad plays in this game. Is he an enemy or something? It sure seems like it.

And as for experience, you get more experience the less Denjuu you use (e.g. if you use one Denjuu, you would get twice as much Exp. as you would if you used two Denjuu, etc.). And yeah, both Telefang games are slow when it comes to Exp... even slower than Pokémon! But it's easier to win with large level gaps than it is in Pokémon...

And on InvisionFree, only admins can change topic titles. If this board were upgraded to ZetaBoards, it would be possible for you to edit it (along with searching, which would be very nice). But I ran a poll a while ago, and almost everybody objected to the idea (partly because I did a horrible job at explaining the benefits of upgrading this board). But I'm still considering upgrading it eventually...

Okay, that explains why Rex is so over-leveled. I should consider letting enemies live long enough for my backup to arrive. :fungus:

It seems that Dad went gallavanting into the Denjuu world on his own, leaving our hero and his mom in the human world. Oops, I guess he forgot to write or something.

Anywho, made a go at Midori's dad - and not like that.

Rex is doing fairly well, and since the only weakness of his I'm concerned about is fire, he'll be my main. It helps that he's a good ten to fifteen points ahead of my other Denjuu in any given stat. :rex:

Well, he isn't too hard to find. One last check of HP, DP, etc., and...

Translation:
LET'S GO, PUNK! :angry:

what the christ

Ouch.

I think I'll get back to you guys with this fight...

EDIT: Thanks for the topic title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYwYfHRmHsE

Got 'im.
Those first two rounds are the absolute worst.

Midori's Dad: "COMBO OK"
Chaos: *resets emulator*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOMvny4Z8A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCB3pUY6fmE

This is getting out of hand.

This game is like... hrm... something more addictive than crack..

This game is like Persona 4.

No.

NO.

THIS GAME IS LIKE TETRIS.