Post-end game help !

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
solarium(imported)

Re: Post-end game help !

Post by solarium(imported) »

Salutations T-fangers ! :P i wanted to know what's left to do after beating diablos and getting the numbers of our rival's denjuu (gyuun in my case since i play speed version ) and chakor (the green cat-goblin denjuu) . I did fight a lot of t fangers i found while returning to some villages and caves (all the ones in every village , one in the final dungeon , one in gymnos dungeon , one in the snowy moutains) and i was wondering what's the deal with the first village cave (where we meet diablos the first time) because when i go to the red chest chamber , an earthquake occurs and an unknown voice tells me something that has to do with the number 7...any clues ?
solarium(imported)

solarium wrote:Salutations T-fangers ! :P i wanted to know what's left to do after beating diablos and getting the numbers of our rival's denjuu (gyuun in my case since i play speed version ) and chakor (the green cat-goblin denjuu) . I did fight a lot of t fangers i found while returning to some villages and caves (all the ones in every village , one in the final dungeon , one in gymnos dungeon , one in the snowy moutains) and i was wondering what's the deal with the first village cave (where we meet diablos the first time) because when i go to the red chest chamber , an earthquake occurs and an unknown voice tells me something that has to do with the number 7...any clues ?
Hope there is anyone here who knows all the locations of the T fangers that can be battled after the end of the game ! only two remain for me since the red chest (after backtraking in many dungeons and fighting t fangers there) in the first village cave tells me that only two trainers remain ! An answer pleaaaase :ermm:
Never mind i finished the whole game now :D i figured out where the remaining T fangers were and discovered the secret behind the chest in the first village cave (my guess was correct after all ^^ ) So , if anyone needs to know what's left to do after diablos , he can ask me :)
~Iams~(imported)

Post by ~Iams~(imported) »

Thats the part im currently at... although I kind of dropped telefang again a few months ago unless its making my playthrough. I think I found like 8...
solarium(imported)

~Iams~ wrote:Thats the part im currently at... although I kind of dropped telefang again a few months ago unless its making my playthrough. I think I found like 8...
yeah the T fangers are well hidden sometimes ! Especially the ones in the canyon fortress , the canyon maze , the fifth village cave and the moutain BOY was it hard to go after each one of them...i still believe the designers werent original when they thought about the reward for defeating all of them though...
~Iams~(imported)

Yeah for sure... going back through those mountains I didn't like just because I got lost for like half an hour (luckly my DS's charger was nearby) and I made it out just fine.

What is the reward anyway? I own the guide and all the picture shows are 2 people standing by an open chest. (is it star and stream again? I never beat those 2 =/ )
solarium(imported)

~Iams~ wrote:Yeah for sure... going back through those mountains I didn't like just because I got lost for like half an hour (luckly my DS's charger was nearby) and I made it out just fine.

What is the reward anyway? I own the guide and all the picture shows are 2 people standing by an open chest. (is it star and stream again? I never beat those 2 =/ )
yup it's them alright ! talk about being original....you gotta chose who you want to battle again .They both have 3 level 99 denjuu and ,if i recall, star has a bashou , gentiana and ryuguu (like in telefang 1 , minus the flame hound denjuu) and stream has chakor,dendel and another denjuu i cant remember but still she is weak...anyways i beated star and she gave me a +1 to something (maybe memory , like some other t fangers do)
~Iams~(imported)

oh I see I see... maybe if I have the want to pick it up again sometime Ill hunt down the remaining Tfangers and take on star or stream.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Could a list be compiled of the T-Fanger locations? I wanted to rip their sprites/names and write down their teams but I'm having trouble finding them all, just found two or three so far (one of them doesn't want to fight I think? he was on/near the beach somewhere.)
~Iams~(imported)

I've found I think 8 of them (I can't remember - its been god knows how long since I even picked up my DS and even longer since I've put my Telefang 2 in it, the only time I play the game is to make a video) If memory serves,
One in the mountains (big mountatins)
One in the Ocean (near shoreline)
One where Rex is located when you get it
One in uhm... that one town thats uber grassy
I think one is in Diablos' Lair

theres 5 at least. I cannot remember anywhere else though...

and off topic, super nerd awesome moment to reply to Raice XD
solarium(imported)

There is also one in bashou's cave (the white dragon) one in the canyon prison and one in the canyon fortress caves. There is also one in the cave after your dad's town that takes you to the canyon...Oh and one in each village i think (just visit each village again and try talking to all human characters) but some can only be battled after defeating another one there's an order i dont quite remember about. To check how many people remain , go back to the first village cave and chest will say how many are left. Hope that helped !