Kimbles needs our help!

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
RacieB

Re: Kimbles needs our help!

Post by RacieB »

I came across a website a while back which seemed to have Japanese lists for the mangas that appear in pretty much EVERY issue. That's how I figured out which specific ones carried Telefang 2, I'll see if I can find the site again.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Telefang 2 chapter 1

^^ Hahaha, it worked~~ XD It looks like it'll be pretty easy to scan the rest, too. :D ...I was kind of worried. *sigh*

Though yes, the pages really are that grey and rough and wavy, so I did my best... XD The art is really weird since it's by a different author, though, and it seems to differ a lot from the game...? *shrug*

...Anyway, since I've now creased the spine to heck for this issue (February), I am wondering if there are maybe some other series you guys would like to see from it before I move on? D: *in a sharing mood* XD

Racie: I've just been using the ja.wikipedia page for Bom Bom, which says when the series start/end... *nod*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:Telefang 2 chapter 1
I will be checking that out as soon as I get home.
Kimbles wrote:^^ Hahaha, it worked~~ XD It looks like it'll be pretty easy to scan the rest, too. :D ...I was kind of worried. *sigh*
You're not the only one.
Kimbles wrote:I am wondering if there are maybe some other series you guys would like to see from it before I move on? D: *in a sharing mood* XD
BUGSITE!! :lol:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Oh man thank you so much for this XD I sent along 10bux to the paypal account, I know it's not much but it's what I've got.

I'm really tempted to color one of the scribble-Rex panels for an avatar now..

EDIT- Here's that site, it shows the covers as well which could be marginally useful XP
http://bombom.villgust.com/data/200204.html
Kimbles(imported)

Telefang 2 chapter 2~

Kyou finds himself back in the human world, and explains to his friends (in flashback) what happened during his battle with Beebalm. *nod* Enjoy~ XD

Chapter 3 or Bugsite should come soon. XD *scan scan*
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Ahahah this makes even less sense than the Telefang 1 manga, Chigomozu flipping Kyou off is priceless ahahahahaha >XP
Kimbles(imported)

And, chapter 3. XD

Which is the last chapter we have, which means I'm done, at least for now. XD I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out. :D Hopefully they're good enough to use for scanslation~~
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

From what I looked at so far, it looks awesome. I did notice that the style is a bit different from other official art, but it looks cool so far. I like the Denjuu going all out on each other. XD

And I'd really like to apologize for not being able to donate, but maybe if things get better for me (hopefully sooner rather than later), maybe I'll put in some money. Even if you already paid for it.
CrazyDawgy(imported)

Post by CrazyDawgy(imported) »

Would anybody mind if I do a Fake Fanlation of this? I like to take untranslated manga and stick in random stuff... and I thought it would be cool to do a Pokemon Jade Engrish-y version of this XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

CrazyDawgy wrote: Would anybody mind if I do a Fake Fanlation of this? I like to take untranslated manga and stick in random stuff... and I thought it would be cool to do a Pokemon Jade Engrish-y version of this XD
A fake fanlation would be fine, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS TELEFANG PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IT IN ENGRISH.