Might make a Telefang 3

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Zephyr(imported)

Re: Might make a Telefang 3

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Au contraire, I have pretty much full confidence in Game maker, since I am in fact taking part in a game project that is being made in it. So yes, it is possible. Still not very likely, though, as you would have to build the monster-battling engine and whatnot yourself.

But, um. As for this, what do you know about programming? And what are you going to do for graphics? And how long have you been planning this? :/
Sora444(imported)

Post by Sora444(imported) »

Milnivri wrote: We can't use the Telefang trademark, because it belongs to Smilesoft. And the idea is crazy. xP
Smilesoft is Out of Business which means the trademark of Telefang is up for grabs ( I think)

P.S BUMP
Typhlosion(imported)

Post by Typhlosion(imported) »

異議あり。Rocket Company bought out all of Smilesoft's assets when it went out of business.
Rixorster(imported)

Post by Rixorster(imported) »

Making it in GameMaker? GM sucks, so you really shouldn't even think about that.

I could code something from scratch using VB6 though, if I had some graphics stuff to begin with(I have lots of enviromental graphics but I'd need someone else to make some player & "e-monsters" graphics).
LiamBrady(imported)

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

Use The Games Factory or Flash instead.
Game Maker suuuuuxxxxxx
Rixorster(imported)

Post by Rixorster(imported) »

Pre-Made free stuffy game makers suck, and how do you think you're gonna add something as complex as that phone monster calling thingy with something such as GF/GM/Flash?

VB6 or C++ <3(I prefer VB6, as I posted before).
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Rixorster wrote: Pre-Made free stuffy game makers suck, and how do you think you're gonna add something as complex as that phone monster calling thingy with something such as GF/GM/Flash?

VB6 or C++ <3(I prefer VB6, as I posted before).
Do it in C++ then port it to GBA. :lol:
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Who will draw some new denjuu??
ignaciokidscool(imported)

Post by ignaciokidscool(imported) »

POKEMONS?
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

i dont know if this is possible but how about hacking a pokemon game so that you could only hold one pokemon and that you can access your pc at any time and inserting telefang graphics instead of the pokemon and uhhh changing the names of the stones so that you can use them to evolve the denjuu but only make them usable when you talk to someone in a pokemon center/evolution center type thing
and uhh i dont know i had some ideas but i forgot them.