Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Milnivri(imported)

Re: Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

With such an immense and huge body towering over all of them, Milnivri was naturally more shy and scared to speak up. Trembling in his shins, he gathered his courage and said, "My name is Milnivri. I am here on this quest to... erm..." Milnivri was lost for words.

"I am here to help solve the problems of the Denjuu world, rather than the human world, as the life here is simpler and the problems are not as complicated as those in the human world."

Milnivri bit his lip, wondering if that statement was good enough. He crossed his fingers, hoping for the best for all four of them.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

There was tension in the air, no-one knew what was going to happen. No-one expected this, they all apparently assumed that they would be be given a Denjuu partner from the get go, but that seems to not be the case. By the expression on Musa's face he was testing the group and no-one was liking it.

Anduoi noticed some movement in the back, but it was too hard to see in the dark room. Musa didn't have any problem with the darkness, Anduoi noted to himself, maybe his eyes are better suited for the dark than ours.

Sal was getting anxious, he wanted to know who his partner was. Maybe it was the red haired girl or that blue haired kid? There was no way of knowing. The silence was finally broken when the firey-haired one started to speak.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Kristen stepped forward last of the four, her voice strong and perhaps a touch arrogant.

"My name is Kristen. I came here of my own choosing, as opposed to what others wished to force upon me. I will become a T-fanger and prove to everyone- everyone- that I and I alone decide what happens to me." Her voice was firm. It seemed that there was more to her than she was revealing, however. She looked straight at Musa for a second before stepping back into line, never lowering her gaze.

The great Denjuu nodded slowly and spoke to the group. "All of what you have said will be remembered. Now, come." He swung his great neck around. "In this next room await your Denjuu partners. They will be your friend, your companion, and your equal at all times. You will help each other in difficult times and laugh together in happy ones. Go forth. Your Denjuu partner will know you when they see you."

((You can describe going in and meeting your Denjuu if you want. :D))
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Milnivri walked through the door gingerly ahead of the others, excited that he had passed that test. He turned the knob, and "my," he thought. The room, containing four Denjuu, where each looked magnificent and great in his opinion.

Milnivri wondered which would be his Denjuu partner, when a Snake-like Denjuu slithered and jumped into his arms. Milnivri, taken aback, was slightly surprised at the choice. But the Denjuu smiled at him. He smiled back.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sal noticed the four humans come in. It seemed that the blue-haired one was to be his partner, this was good because he was starting to dry out from staying out of the water for too long, far too long.

Anduoi noticed the group of Denjuu ahead, four of them. A blue amphibian Denjuu ran towards him, well about as fast as it could run due to its lack of back legs, it was just under a third of his height. ((I hope I got the size right))
"Hi my name is Sal" said the Denjuu, "Lets get going".
Then Sal started to pull at him Lassie style. Anduoi decided to follow. Focused on their own Denjuu no-one seemed to notice them leave.

Anduoi and Sal reached the river's edge. The water of this world was so clean and beautiful, Anduoi noted, if only it was like this back in the human world.
Sal kept tugging on him.
"What is it?" Anduoi asked.
Sal gave a bigger tug.. they both fell into the water.
"What was that for?" Anduoi demanded after surfacing.
Sal looked at him.
"My skin was drying up" Sal replied, "I can't stay on land forever you know"
Anduoi stared at him, wondering what inspired Sal to drag him into the water as well.
"Well... tell me next time"
"I'll try to remember" Sal replied, "I never took the time to ask but what is your name"
"Anduoi"

Anduoi got up onto the bank. While checking his gear for water damage he wondered if the group knew where he went or had the sense to stick around till he got back. All thoughts were shattered though when he finally pulled out his D-shot. The water got into everything, it was ruined.
A D-shot was hard to obtain and expensive to repair. And this was an early model, it wasn't waterproof!
Anduoi turned to Sal who was walking up from the water's edge.
Sal noticed that something was amiss.
"What happened?" Sal asked.
"We have a bit of a problem" said Anduoi.