Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post by andwhyisit »

Anduoi wondered why the kid was carrying a sickle, a sword or something else would be much cooler. Oh well swords are a bit heavy though, Anduoi reasoned, hope he doesn't use it on the vegetation because what is hiking without some bush to go through? And there was plenty of bush by the looks.

Coming back to reality Anduoi realised that he must have completely missed the kid's name. He could either embarrass himself now or just wait until someone calls him by name, it would have to be Kristen to say it since it didn't look like anyone else was coming. Shame really since he was expecting more people than this. Anduoi raised his hand halfway to indicate himself.
"Anduoi".

Anduoi figured he might as well ask the question that was nagging him. He tapped the kid on the shoulder to gain his attention.
"Sorry to ask, but for the sake of curiosity why are you carrying a sickle around?".
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

"excuse me" said adam turning around as he was tapped on the shoulder. The atleast 20 yr old man asked adam about his sickle, "well when i was a child about 9 or ten my father gave me this sickle to do farm work while he left to sell his wool and other goods, but on his way back he was attacked by some robbers and they stole his truck and all is money leaving him for dead in a forest full of coyotes, I never looked because i rather not see his chewed remains in the forest so i keep this sickle in memory of him." Adam slightly saddened by this story tried not to show it "I don't think i quite caught your name" said Adam "my names Adam whats yours".

andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Adam seemed a bit down, so Anduoi decided it was time to lighten the mood.
"I'm Anduoi" he replied. Well that was lucky thought Anduoi, he missed my name as well.
"To be honest I just thought you had it because it looked cool" replied Anduoi with a grin.

Anduoi noticed Musa's house just a few meters away. He was eagerly awaiting meeting his first Denjuu.
"Everyone is here, can we go inside now?" asked Anduoi impatiently.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Suddenly, as if it was an answer to Anduoi's question, Milnivri rushed round the corner and the sight of three human beings (at last! xD) met his eyes. He squinted while walking briskly to catch his breath. They seemed dangerous, with one of them carrying a chopper-like thing round his shoulder and all of them having seemingly dyed hair with bright shades of orange, blue and white respectively.

Nevertheless, Milnivri was glad to find some company - three danger suspects were better than none. ((o.O)) Or he could ask for directions. They could also very well be the T-Fangers he was supposed to meet, though he thought was unlikely.

As he approached them he saw that the chopper-like thing was a sickle, and the three were just talking normally. This lessened his suspicions on them being dangerous, and decided to approach them.

He walked towards them with a wave, and awaited their reply to his gesture. "Hi. Have you guys seen any T-Fangers around here? Or are you the people I am supposed to meet?"

((OK, I know the back part was screwed. xP))
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Kristen raised an eyebrow at the newcomer. That was it, then-- the fourth person they were meant to meet. And she ended up being the only girl in the group. Oh well, more motive to be the best T-fanger she could be. She would be able to decimate whatever previous opinions these guys had of girls.

"Humans aren't too common a sight around here, especially in this town. Surely you know that. So yes, of course we're the T-Fangers. Think before you speak." She put her hands on her waist and looked around. "So, here we have our group... myself, Andoi, sickle-boy (yes, I know it has sentimental reasons, but it's still a blade), and you." She gestured to the newcomer. "Care to enlighten us as to your name, and then may we go?"

((Kristen's... really harsh. I'm not that mean in actuality, just so you know. ^^;))
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

((Your character pronounced my character's name and-oy not and-why. Oh and yes I got that))
---
"My name is Anduoi not Andoi" said Anduoi correcting her.
Anduoi wondered what Kristen's deal was. She seemed to judge Adam on first appearances and seems to have nothing against making enemies of everyone. Maybe she is just taking something else out on the lot of us because I hope she isn't always like this.

Anduoi turned around to look at the new kid. He had black hair and dark eyes where you could not tell the difference between pupil and iris, but maybe that was because of the glasses he was wearing. He was wearing all blue clothing, sandals, a backpack, and seemed to be somewhere in his early teens.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

"Hey," Milnivri said, relieved that they were the T-Fangers. "I'm Milnivri. Nice to meet you." He extended out a hand and shook the hands of every one of them.

"And can I have your name, please?" Milnivri asked the only girl in the group. Her tone was rather harsh just now, he thought. This adventure wasn't going to be as well as he thought...
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Kristen shook Milnivri's hand firmly. "Kristen. The name's Kristen." She backed up and turned to face the group again. "Okay, Anduoi... Milnivri... Adam. Let's get going." Turning around, she gestured for the other three to follow her as she opened the door to Musa's house.

She had to blink several times to get her eyes adjusted. It wasn't dark inside, but dull light emitted from several lamps in the corners of the room was different from the glaring brightness outside. It was a large room, but cozy and sturdy. Standing in the center, behind a table, was what was unmistakeably a Denjuu. Kristen was taken aback for a second-- she knew the Denjuu were often monsterish in form but with intelligence equal to and sometimes beyond that of a human's, but nothing could prepare her for this.

The creature in the center was Musa, unmistakeably so. His presence dominated the room, an aura of sheer wisdom and sensibility. This was vividly contrasted by his appearance. For Musa was a tortoise, although to compare him to Earth's tortoises would be a gross understatement indeed. His shell was tall enough to nearly scrape the high ceiling, and seemed to be made of innumerable sockets and lumps and tubes, for what Kristen couldn't tell. A long neck, wrinkled and baggy with age, protruded out the front of his shell. On his head were horns, similar to those of a ram's, but sleeker and more pointed. Long whisps of hair formed what looked like a beard underneath his head. He looked up at the group with eyes that, despite his apparent age, sparkled with curiosity.

"So," he said in a deep, resonating voice, "The Telefangers have come at last." He nodded to each of the four in turn. "State your names, please, and why you have chosen to come on this quest."

((I kinda went overboard describing him. xD But Musa's such an interesting character, I couldn't help myself...))
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Anduoi spoke up first, which was rather unlike him. Especially since he was addressing a giant tortoise that could squash him with one foot.
"My name is Anduoi" he shouted so that Musa could hear him, "I came here wanting something other than the boring life the Human world, and to become a Denjuu's partner."
"I will stay regardless of your decision, I am not sure how well I would do but um... " Anduoi said, his voice wavering towards the end.
"I would like to be given the opportunity at least" shouted Anduoi.
Anduoi wondered what inspired him say that. Lets see what happens first anyway.
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

"My name is Adam i came here to escape the memories of my deceased father and to become a world class telefanger" said Adam "If you decide not to ill probably stay and find my own denjuu".

((didnt know what else to say sorry for such a short post.))