Hm... An idea of sorts.

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Hm... An idea of sorts.

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Alright, so it is just a re-skin...XD Fair enough, but it still seems pretty boring...
Tsunonasu still isn't grass, though. D:< He's mountain type and learns electric attacks. I still have no clue where you're getting this... ): And yeah, please at least use the japanese Denjuu names for it, since you seem to be warping them more and more every time you mention them here. ^^;
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Kimbles wrote:Alright, so it is just a re-skin...XD Fair enough, but it still seems pretty boring...
Tsunonasu still isn't grass, though. D:< He's mountain type and learns electric attacks. I still have no clue where you're getting this... ): And yeah, please at least use the japanese Denjuu names for it, since you seem to be warping them more and more every time you mention them here. ^^;
What I found on Racie B's site:

121 Girugia-su
Unsure, possibly derived from giga and gurasu (grass).
http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/names.html

Anyway about the types. I said I was going to make this more Pokemon-oriented

And i'm not keeping the japanese names either. I'd be done with my dex quicker if I had tranlated version of all the names. Most of them sound too simple or off-beat. What does "Musa" mean.

I also need overworld denju sprites 91-174.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Y'know, you're just breaking my heart now.... We've been working on finding name origins for all of these guys, if you just scrolled down that page you linked you'd know what Musa means. ): All of the english names listed here have been set in stone and all of the romaji has been double checked, so try to use those...
And again, of all the things Girugiaasu could possibly translate to, giga+grass is still a stretch considering the pronunciation and the fact that the Denjuu has no hint of having any relation to grass... Even RacieB said it was uncertain, so I personally wouldn't base types solely on that. D: Forget it, though...
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: Y'know, you're just breaking my heart now.... We've been working on finding name origins for all of these guys, if you just scrolled down that page you linked you'd know what Musa means. ): All of the english names listed here have been set in stone and all of the romaji has been double checked, so try to use those...
And again, of all the things Girugiaasu could possibly translate to, giga+grass is still a stretch considering the pronunciation and the fact that the Denjuu has no hint of having any relation to grass... Even RacieB said it was uncertain, so I personally wouldn't base types solely on that. D: Forget it, though...
Well i'm sorry i'm such a disappointment to you.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

We seriously need to create Bugsite 2 from that storyline. Too bad I don't know C++. :(

Though if you want to create a Telefang game with Pokemon elements (I would disapprove but that is just my opinion) then I would suggest you go to pokecommunity.com and start hacking a GBA Pokemon game into Telefang.
Kid Sonic(imported)

One more thing. The article says it's still in the midst of updating.

And I still need the overworld denju sprites 91-174.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote: We seriously need to create Bugsite 2 from that storyline. Too bad I don't know C++. :(

Though if you want to create a Telefang game with Pokemon elements (I would disapprove but that is just my opinion) then I would suggest you go to pokecommunity.com and start hacking a GBA Pokemon game into Telefang.
Um guys.

There's already such a thread there (started by me lol). So if you want I can pass the rom hacked so far to you guys. But then there isn't much changes either.

And for the C++ part, uh why do we need C++? Just asking sorry. Cos I know a little of C++...
Aural C. Edgewynd(imported)

Post by Aural C. Edgewynd(imported) »

I've looked up how to make a GBA rom, and it consists of either mastering C++ or ARM, I think. Neither of which is not my specialty, but if you guys can, I can stand back and pump you all full of my ideas. XD
Aural C. Edgewynd(imported)

Post by Aural C. Edgewynd(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote: We seriously need to create Bugsite 2 from that storyline. Too bad I don't know C++. :(

Well, I can play around with some programs, and customize a Pokemon rom, but then there is the battle system...

I'd rather have the 3v3, not 1v1... >_>
Kid Sonic(imported)

Well here's what I have so far.

Netaro was too hard for me to do, and I had to use most of the pics that were there from Racie B.'s site. I'd do the rest that are part of my dex, but I don't know what they look like as official artwork.