how telefang 1 and 2 are connected

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Locololo(imported)

Re: how telefang 1 and 2 are connected

Post by Locololo(imported) »

when you are in the last dungeon in telefang 2 do you notice how many denjuu are there from the first game and where is iris and the other places in telefang 1... i thikn that the dungeon islike a gate between two different denjuu regions like one has Doomsday as the original tyrant and telefnag 2 has diaboro, maybe the two are connected that way. any thoughts or input
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Telefang 2 takes place a few decades after Telefang 1 (Matsukiyo appears as an adult, I think Shigeki might as well) and apparently in a different region of the Denjuu world. I think of it as a different area code, personally >>" But it being a different country/state/continent/whatever of the Denjuu world makes sense especially since certain Denjuu which were rare / one-of-a-kind in Telefang 1 (Fungus, Angios, Ornithogalum, etc) appear in larger populations. I figure the new region is where they originally came from, or something along those lines.
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

RacieB wrote:Telefang 2 takes place a few decades after Telefang 1 (Matsukiyo appears as an adult, I think Shigeki might as well) and apparently in a different region of the Denjuu world. I think of it as a different area code, personally >>" But it being a different country/state/continent/whatever of the Denjuu world makes sense especially since certain Denjuu which were rare / one-of-a-kind in Telefang 1 (Fungus, Angios, Ornithogalum, etc) appear in larger populations. I figure the new region is where they originally came from, or something along those lines.
thats sorta what i meant that there are 2 different regions and one has denjuu that the other didnt have as many of... and also the denjuu in the other area have different fighting styles such as the dp bar