Can't do EV training in Telefang

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Re: Can't do EV training in Telefang

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

As the title says, you can't EV train in Telefang. So the Denjuu always have the same stats (there are no IV's or DV's also). That means two lv5 Oshies are exactly the same.

:(

Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yep, that's exactly right. Telefang is not Pokémon, so it makes sense that stats are completely different in this game. There are really only three variables, and only one of these changes (the level). The other two are base stats, which are what the stats will be when the Denjuu is at Level 1, and stat growth, which is the rate that the stat will increase every two levels. That's it. At least this is the case in Telefang 1. I have no idea how it works in Telefang 2, because when I tried to hack stats, I couldn't find any pattern.

I kinda like how there are no IVs, EVs, or nature, because you don't have to get 25 different Denjuu just to get the right nature, and get a bunch of others to get the right IVs. Not to mention EV training is tedious, even in D/P/Pt where it's faster...
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Blaziken257 wrote:I kinda like how there are no IVs, EVs, or nature, because you don't have to get 25 different Denjuu just to get the right nature,
Haha, there are natures though >__> What's that Netaro, I'm getting my ass kicked by an owl and you can't make it? Okay I'll call you back later if he doesn't beat your number out of my phone!
SM-dood(imported)

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

I never undersood the EVs and IVs anyway, so good for me.